beautiful!

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 12:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Version 1.1 is available

- Changed Loop panel actions to follow the updated default mapping

Posted Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 3:28 pm
can you add a key changer?

Posted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 5:54 pm
This is my favourite skin ever - is there any chance of 1920 x 1080 version? Please!!!???

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 3:54 am
Thanks for the great skin for VDj8 i can now use it with my RMX2. There is a slight bit of a problem when you click the "Smart" button i think the blue bar that shows should be the background of the button rather than blocking the the word Smart with a blue bar. Other than that everything is perfect. job well done i've been waiting for this for some time.

Posted Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 5:19 pm
Luv this skin it's now my default go to skin. quick question. i want to make the (Remain) & (Elapsed) White & make the size of them a LiL bigger like as in the font size. and as im scrolling through my songs in the browser how can i change the scroll bar color from that light blue you have now to some other color i like ? thanx for any help

Posted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 11:33 am
i have the xml open in note pad ++ i just need to know what line to go to so i can edit it thanx

Posted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 11:41 am
so DJdad i figured out how to chage everything to my liking (but) the changes were only made to the 1st small brower screen. i cant see or find the deck section to change it to show in the bigger browser mode ? please advise

Posted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 12:13 pm
djtyme209 wrote :
... i cant see or find the deck section to change it to show in the bigger browser mode ? please advise

Go down from line 3509 called "minidecks". Thats the area for the "big browser".

Greetz

Posted Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 12:36 pm
the cpu display in the upper lefthand corner is not responsive (doesnt move or give any indication on cpu usage) any help would be appreciated

Posted Sat 10 Jan 15 @ 5:19 pm
Wonderfull Skin

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 6:41 am
Great skin! Anyway to add master volume led to skin? Thnx

Posted Sat 14 Feb 15 @ 9:44 am
ola galera estou com problema, sou usuário caseiro e tenho ima controladora hercules dj control mp3 e 2.
Ela estava funcionando beleza ate pedir atualização cai na besteira de atualiza e não consigo usar mais a mesma fis tudo que estava pedindo no site entrei com meu numero de serial o programa foi atualizado deixando minha controladora inativa ficaria muito agradecido se alguém me ajudasse

Posted Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 7:57 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Posted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 12:27 pm
Hello the skin is very great but i can't see move the Volume for Headphone and the volume for Mic
please update these buggs

Thank you Jannes

Posted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 3:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thats because those buttons are hardware on the RMX2, so they dont send any MIDI, thus the skin/software cant tell when u move them.

Posted Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 3:44 am
Amazing, Sooo Good. On the left there is a 4 loop button and on the right an 8, can we adjust this or is it locked, if I had 2x 8's or 16's I'd be Flyin' Thanks DJDad. I'm going to follow your work from now on.

Posted Thu 16 Apr 15 @ 5:04 am
xiflyControlleristMember since 2007
I love this skin has it all; But I wonder if there is any way in the cue buttons, instead it leaves 1, 2, 3 ... to leave the time remaining to reach the next cue.
I hope I explained well, just display the time between cues, if you know if it can be done by editing the .xml file and if you could only explain me how to do it would be great.
Thank you so much !!

Posted Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 12:01 pm
how many effect sample

Posted Wed 22 Jul 15 @ 10:22 pm
51%