Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 38

im trying to add the text information on the jogwheels. so far ive added the option in the submenu but dont know how to input the code in the skin to take effect as shown in the other picture from another skin. if someones knows please show me some pointers.

Posted Thu 02 Jul 20 @ 5:15 pm
an even better script
var '$shift' ? setting 'mathengine' 'disabled' & eq_reset & setting 'eqMode' 'frequency' : eq_reset & setting 'mathEngine' 'Automatic' & setting 'eqMode' +1

Posted Fri 03 Jul 20 @ 12:18 am
OdrapHome userMember since 2020
Hello everyone,

I accidentally reset the settings, and now the "little white numbers" for the hotcues are not showing in the smaller waveform anymore.
Can someone please tell me how to make these hotcue numbers appear in the waveform display?

Thank you!

Posted Sat 19 Dec 20 @ 6:32 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Started up vdj with no changes in setting at all, and I get the skin without volume faders in the videoview.
The volume faders works on all other skins and other views in the Fruitskin aswell.
Version 6173
Anyone, why?

Posted Sat 19 Dec 20 @ 8:25 am
Guys this skin is really outdated at this point. Even I don't use it. I suggest you check out Project X.

Posted Sat 19 Dec 20 @ 9:20 am
freppa wrote :
Started up vdj with no changes in setting at all, and I get the skin without volume faders in the videoview.
The volume faders works on all other skins and other views in the Fruitskin aswell.
Version 6173
Anyone, why?

Right click where it says VIDEO, and Boom! there it is

Posted Sat 19 Dec 20 @ 12:36 pm
Thank you MrDjLinton.

You saved my day.

Wonder how I never have done that before ?!

@ PressNPlayDJ - this is still the best skin for my purpose :)

Posted Sat 19 Dec 20 @ 3:52 pm
zehkahControlleristMember since 2016
Hi there, since for me the display of the active deck in the upper corners is too small and in the wrong place, I want a representation like in the picture I edited. The goal is to have a highlight of any kind directly on the player. Before I deal with skin editing again, the question is whether my wish can be easily fulfilled or at all. Or is there a simple solution that works without skin editing?

Posted Sun 20 Dec 20 @ 11:19 am
Im not a skinmaker, but think it could be done with change of active button and deck background ;)
Looks cool !

Posted Sun 20 Dec 20 @ 5:48 pm
Hello Fruit enjoyers

This great skin has only one weak point for me. On the control page next to the video screen are three selectors, Video trantransition, Activate effect and Video effect. Although Video effect works well it does not present the selection. Am I the only one with this problem? If so, how do I solve this?

thanks in advance

Posted Wed 24 Nov 21 @ 6:51 am
As it's already been mentioned many times, it's a shame that this great skin is no longer maintained. Especially since limitations and errors are gradually becoming more noticeable on newer vdj versions.
But what is a real alternative, which skin is most likely to enable my preferred layout?
2. view

Posted Sat 11 Dec 21 @ 9:42 pm
zehkah wrote :
What is a real alternative, which skin is most likely to enable my preferred layout?

Look on skins like Project X or Haunting Pro

Posted Mon 24 Jan 22 @ 5:25 pm
freppa wrote :

Thank you freppa for the suggestion. Unfortunately, the two skins are nowhere near as good as fruit's. I tried really hard to switch to it. But especially after I've recently tested a Surface Tablet as additional hardware and discovered the "controller" variant, it becomes even clearer how visionary this skin is.

Please let's put together a team and continue to improve and maintain this skin! :)

Posted Tue 15 Mar 22 @ 11:54 am
+1

Posted Fri 18 Mar 22 @ 4:51 am
zehkah wrote :
freppa wrote :

Thank you freppa for the suggestion. Unfortunately, the two skins are nowhere near as good as fruit's. I tried really hard to switch to it. But especially after I've recently tested a Surface Tablet as additional hardware and discovered the "controller" variant, it becomes even clearer how visionary this skin is.

Please let's put together a team and continue to improve and maintain this skin! :)

Tried to change to but I am back to the best skin.
I was one of the people Fruit collab with about this skin, and I have tried to reach him without any luck.
It seems like no one have got in contact with him.
The best would be if we could reach him or hope there will be someone who is an expert that could help out to make the necessary updates in the future.

Posted Fri 18 Mar 22 @ 9:50 am
I'm expieriencing a bug in the "cue position". If I choose Position/Cues/Top the Cue numbers show on the top but only in upper decks. If I choose "Bottom" it shows on buttom but only on the lower decks. It always switches. On my other system (same VDJ Version, same skin) cue numbers display in all decks. Any suggestions?

Posted Tue 26 Apr 22 @ 4:33 pm
It works well for me. I personally think of a difference in both setups and would look for that.

Posted Wed 27 Apr 22 @ 3:28 am
Swipez75ControlleristMember since 2014
This is the best skin ever on VDJ, been using it for at least 5 years. Noticed with VDJ updates it’s starting to get buggy - isn’t the code for it open source?

Posted Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 2:40 am
If you have the skin, then you have the code.

Anyone can modify a skin (over the years there have been many skin tweaks uploaded) but Atomix state that you have to ask the author for permission before uploading a modified version here.

Posted Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 3:17 pm
Swipez75ControlleristMember since 2014
My VDJ crashed today for the first time in years; I’m convinced it’s the skin - more bugs lately like the top half of the browser blank unless the mouse pointer hovers over it.

I love the skin but it may be time to let go. Does anyone know of a (more stable) skin that has artwork revolving?

Posted Thu 03 Nov 22 @ 6:52 pm
98%