Thanks kradcliff for this fix.

Deselect Top or bottom.
Whichever you use and leave unselected.

Posted Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 2:36 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
jamesvanek wrote :
T
Deselect Top or bottom.

This does enable needle search but we lose the Hot Cue Numbers on track, hoping for a reinstatement.

Posted Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 10:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Bug found and will be fixed in next update.
In the meantime, if you want this to work again and not wait for the fix, you can open the skin xml , goto line 1727 and edit the line in bold
<define class="song_position" action="get position" tooltip="">
<pos x="+1" y="+89"/>
<size width="513" height="38"/>
<fader visibility="90%">
<pos x="952" y="1154"/>
<size width="4" height="38"/>
</fader>
<mouserect width="1" height="0"/>
</define>

Posted Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 10:54 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Thank you Babis !

Posted Wed 01 May 19 @ 12:47 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks for the fix

Posted Thu 02 May 19 @ 1:06 am
I'm trying out this skin but can't seem to get the active deck to work properly, doesn't matter which deck is selected dragging on the waveform moves deck 1. Is there a setting I need to change?

Posted Wed 15 May 19 @ 8:11 am
Weightyllama2 wrote :
I'm trying out this skin but can't seem to get the active deck to work properly, doesn't matter which deck is selected dragging on the waveform moves deck 1. Is there a setting I need to change?

left click n drag is deck 1, right click n drag is deck 2

Posted Wed 15 May 19 @ 8:20 am
Awesome, thanks MrDjLinton

Posted Wed 15 May 19 @ 8:26 am
Hello, i have very strange problem in my notebook with this skin

https://pp.userapi.com/c850620/v850620373/12e7a5/WvnN5E0ZvGw.jpg - pic

red waves from 2nd deck totally don't show in "splitted" mode and show as white shadow on blue waves in "default" mode

on desktop PC all works correctly, on a notebook - this fail

i try reinstall VDJ totally with regedit clean from previous install, try many version of videodrivers, create new user-profile in windows and clean installation VirtualDJ on it
try install only this skin from link in this topic, try copy my settings folder from PC (where all works fine) - NOTHING HELPS

PC and notebook has the same windows, and i run out of idea what to do to fix this =(

Posted Mon 03 Jun 19 @ 3:17 am
is mr fruit still around these days??? this fantastic skin has to be updated to work correctly with the newly released versions....would be a shame if this skin has to be archived.

Posted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 11:25 pm
Dj Pari M wrote :
is mr fruit still around these days??? this fantastic skin has to be updated to work correctly with the newly released versions....would be a shame if this skin has to be archived.

Its a huge shame that Mr. Fruit has been missing for some time now. I hope he's doing okay. I have always loved and preferred his skins over all the others including the default skin. I do hope he makes a comeback and updates his original skin and quite possibly creates a new one as well.

Posted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 6:01 pm
Dj Pari M wrote :
skin has to be updated to work correctly with the newly released versions

Not true.

Posted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 6:11 pm
I think the only elements that have to be updated is any skins that used custom colors on decks/wave.
i.e. something different to blue/red/green/orange.

Posted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 6:16 pm
@groovindj
Try the different modes other than scratch in the waveform view...(mirrored etc)...it can only use the new 'beats' format although u change it in the options to colours

Posted Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 7:00 pm
The skin works fine. I'm gonna be testing it the upcoming days with 2021 and keep u posted

Posted Wed 24 Jun 20 @ 5:02 am
ok cool...things so far that i have picked up on:
the waveform veiws other than scratch take up the "beats model" although set otherwise in config.
although the new stem eq's work,the name under the knobs do not change automatically when the different stem models are implemented.
and some experimental options in the new version have their defaults set at on or auto,,,this is a change from older versions where it was off by default.
i dont know if this will have any impact.

Posted Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 3:07 am
Well to get the best experience from the new 2021 version, i wouldn't suggest to use this skin. If you don't care about stems or new stuff, the skin works fine. I'm going to reach out to Fruit to see if he has time for an update.

Posted Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 4:12 am
that would be highly appreciative of you and fruit if the skin gets an update.
for me the main thing is the waveform problem...because the stems feature is not for me at the moment...
keep us posted here

Posted Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 4:19 am
So far the skin is working amazing with 2021. No issues at all.
Now to get the features you want like the different eqs here is a nice and sweet script with the help of Rune:
var '$shift' ? setting 'mathengine' 'disabled' : eq_reset & setting 'mathEngine' 'Automatic' & setting 'eqMode' +1

So basically what it does is, if mathengine is disabled it will activate it and toggle through the different EQs (frequency,ezremix,modern,stems) and if you click on it with a shift button it will disable mathengine. Also as it toggles it will reset the position of the eq. If you don't want it to reset the eq position you can delete the eq_reset string.
I personally have also used extra 4 custom buttons to visualize which eq is being turned on. So in total you will need 5 buttons. 1 for toggling the eq and 4 for the 4 different ew settings. I recommend the custom buttons that are on the decks.

As far as the waveform goes, if you have mathengine disabled, then you will get that 4th waveform you want. Its the only workaround unless they add it as an extra option

Posted Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 3:08 am
well thought off!

Posted Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 4:41 pm
96%