Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: Build 1834 - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
JoeyKJ wrote :
djdad wrote :
Please post here only the bugs that you find out that are present in this build and not in the previous !

The samples will behave like that, if they are part of the same sampler group.

V7 didn't behave like that, they each continued there loop one on top of each other like I always like it do...This is very bad new to me for v8....

Perhaps you need to read the manual and my reply again. You can still have the same behavior as in version 7. All you need to do is to have the samples NOT in the same group (like the AUDIO FX bank) ;) - Babis

...So if I'm understanding you correctly, if I have twelve Samples I normally use in v7 with v8 I would have to create twelve separate sample banks containing One Sample in each in order to use them like I do now in v7?

Groups Joey, not banks ! - Babis

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 2:53 pm
Read page 40 of the manual - the part headed Sampler Groups.

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 3:50 pm
seems the mic and volume for mic stopped working for me in this build
win 7 64 bit ... pioneer ddj-ergo

never mid my config got changed somehow all is working

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 8:10 pm
ok found a bug this was not happening before i am trying to organize and colorize my music so when i open the window to colorize a song it work for about a half & hour and i keep on to colorize a song track after track it slows my whole computer down but the music is playing fine but all the function on the skin slow down dramatically and it take about 1 min or 2 load a songs so close vdj 8 and my computer act up on me so i have to shut it off and turn it back on again and both my computer work fine and virtual dj 8 work s fine after i turn it on.

and i have a powerful computer

processor is I.7 / 3.0 GHZ

RAM 16GB

NVIDIA GEFORCE 745M

SSD 1TB HARDDRIVE

SO IT SHOULD not be doing this

very FRUSTRATED with VDJ 8 something new everyday with this software.

Posted Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 6:57 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello.

I believe that there is a bug with version build 1834.684.

Windows 7 64 bit

When we chalk one under file folder in a folder folder, if I delete the sub folder folder breakfast very (+) appears even after a replacement of vdj8, while I removed the sub folder folder.

However if I click on it very (+) it disappears but after a re-launch of vdj8 it very appears next to the icon

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 10:23 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
After a good check, I noticed when we chalk a foder subfolder,
This chalk as a yellow folder in the folder VirtualDJ\Folders
and when you delete the sub folder folder in the left of vdj browser, it clears well sub folder folder
But not the yellow folders located in the folder.

That is why the small very (+) located on the left of the icon folder remains display a each launch of vdj8.
So the small very (+) not appear next to the cone folder, just go the folder VirtualDJ\Folders
and delete the folders in yellow: example as shown in the image.

Note: I find that there should not be any it is handling for them plusses (+) under folder folder should disappear

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 2:05 pm
one of the differences I've noticed in this version, that I can not support two databases, internal and external, wing hour search in the search freezes for seconds and then continues to work, not in the previous to ...

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 3:05 pm
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
build 1834 on MAC

in SAMPLER the songs order has shifted
with my Pioneer DDJ SZ i can push 8 buttons, i look on the right side (side list/automix/ sampler...)... song 3 played on push button no 5
after a new hand sort, i could play it on the right button...

since at beginn VDJ 8 Beta, the sampler had always different sorting problems...

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 4:54 pm
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
build 1834 on MAC

camera plugin... blackscreen!
bevor the last build, i had a real screen with my "duck face" ;)

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 5:01 pm

Regards, use it last night, 6 pm at the Disco, zero problems, very stable, only thing is that the problem had disappeared freezeo when looking in the search, and now at version 34, appeared again ...

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 5:39 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
build 1834 on MAC, crashes evey single time i upload a video file in the m4v format!

Posted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 3:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)