Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: Build 1834 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Not sure if it's a Mac thing only or not (since I'm on a Mac.) But almost every time I load a track and hit play (with syncing on) that the music is delayed from the actually view of the wave. To fix this issue I would have to play the track a few times before I get it ready to mix. I posted a picture to better describe what I'm saying. The grid looks like it's way off, but the sound that's coming out is actually synced perfectly. This doesn't happen in 7.4 and it only happens in 8.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 6:30 am
I now realize that hitting multiple samples doesn't play continious.

When I hit one sample and immediately hit another it stops the previous sample.
....do not like that at all.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 3:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please post here only the bugs that you find out that are present in this build and not in the previous !

The samples will behave like that, if they are part of the same sampler group.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 3:32 pm
Unable to read sample (e:-1072875772 w:640 h:480 s:2560 fmt:00000016-0000-0010-800000AA00389B71)

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 4:05 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djdad wrote :
Please post here only the bugs that you find out that are present in this build and not in the previous !

The samples will behave like that, if they are part of the same sampler group.

V7 didn't behave like that, they each continued there loop one on top of each other like I always like it do...This is very bad new to me for v8....

Perhaps you need to read the manual and my reply again. You can still have the same behavior as in version 7. All you need to do is to have the samples NOT in the same group (like the AUDIO FX bank) ;) - Babis

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 9:25 pm
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
time display cuted

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 11:25 pm

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 6:07 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
You can't highlight all tracks and Delete them at the same time in the side list or the side view you must delete them one by one,If I made over 30 song in the list can't delete them all .

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 9:10 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Did this work in previous builds?

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 9:29 am
If your saying 1828 the side list at the bottom was not there it was only at the side and the side view was to hard to added music due to so many tabs.so I did not use it until it was back at the bottom like 7,I use that with 7 delete all tracks from auto & side list in 7

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 9:44 am
side list deleting tracks from list...

This has always been like this in v8, to remove all tracks at once from sidelist (from any pane) select one track, press [ctrl] + A (To select all tracks, and press [del] this will remove all tracks at once from the list. no need to do it one by one.

[edit:] im on 1834 pc build, and have just checked this. could be different on MAC

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 10:31 am
yes thank you but with mac it is shift command select the tracks in a roll or shift command down then delete.

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 10:47 am

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 5:05 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Did you check what happens while loading a new song, or analyzing a song, and playing a video, perhaps at the same time?

Anyway, one more time, the topics here are about regression bugs. Bugs that are not in the public build, but are in the current beta. Things that would prevent this beta from being sent to the public, because it makes some things worse.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 5:13 am
Adion wrote :
Did you check what happens while loading a new song, or analyzing a song, and playing a video, perhaps at the same time?

Anyway, one more time, the topics here are about regression bugs. Bugs that are not in the public build, but are in the current beta. Things that would prevent this beta from being sent to the public, because it makes some things worse.

Ok sorry. These bugs have been present since the first build was released and I'm on the latest beta. Yes I did all that and it's only working with 1 core.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 5:23 am
rlovePRO InfinityMember since 2010
While looking at how VDJ 'feeds' on hardware, it appears that it has problems threading properly and likes to use only a single core of a processor for most operations.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 8:53 am
rlove wrote :
While looking at how VDJ 'feeds' on hardware, it appears that it has problems threading properly and likes to use only a single core of a processor for most operations.

^ This!

Anyway I hope my bug reports help a lot to get these issues resolved. It's not like I'm trying to bash the software. I'm just trying to help to make it as stable as possible.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 9:02 am

SBDJMember since 2006
Again, please only use these thread in this subforum to report regression bugs - ie only bugs that were introduced in the last build of v8. If the bugs were present in earlier versions of 8 then they should be discussed/reported in the other areas available.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 9:15 am
hurry up to upgrade any functions at text video effect
now is "mini" minimal

Augh !

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 11:54 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please see the post directly above yours...

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 12:03 pm
78%