Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Effects - Wishes & new features - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

tjteed1PRO InfinityMember since 2012
ohshit wrote :
@tjteed1
I have seen on this forum a script for what u are asking, just do a search, just could not remember where. it works like this: u push a button and the fader comes down.

Do you know where to find this script or even where I should look?

Posted Mon 24 Aug 15 @ 10:45 pm
locodog wrote :
tjteed1 wrote :
Could someone please create a real Fader effect like in VDJ 7? One that when you push it fades out slowly and not so dang fast? PLEASE! It can't be that hard. Pretty please!

Investigate the loop out fx, 0 repeats x beats, fade enabled

This didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Posted Mon 24 Aug 15 @ 10:45 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
it does try again.

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 5:00 am
locodog wrote :
it does try again.

I have several times. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Is this right?

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 4:39 pm
that is a fade over 8 beats then stop,

just activate the fx, if you don't get a fade & stop, it's a bug to be fixed but it works here, there are other ways to get a fade but this is by far the simplest.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 11:29 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've got a simple fade out plugin I can upload tomorrow (well actually today, but you know what I mean).

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 2:47 am
That would be awesome. When could you upload it? I'd love to have that. Thanks!

Posted Mon 07 Sep 15 @ 1:04 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Slicer Effect needs work in VDJ8 to perform how its displayed in other rival programs.
Wants the option to see where in the rhythm wave slicer effect will be activated or sliced as a shade in the rhythm would indicate.
Loop Roll too need the same feature in that I should be able to see where the loop rolls position is in the rhythm wave likely to indicate by a shaded part..

Posted Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 7:33 pm
both, when active show a marker on the wave, although the 8 slices hi-lighted isn't a bad idea.

Posted Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 7:45 pm
For our online radiostation we still miss a possibiltity to automaticly take over from 1 broadcasting DJ to another when one has internet problems which causes silence on our radiostation.And such silences will cost us listeners.
So please put this in an update.
This feature was in Sam 2 broadcaster,but nowhere to be found in VDJ8.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 3:49 pm
Surely this would be server side functionality on your radio server, rather than client side.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 4:35 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Delay effect in V7 has the delay beat in fraction eg 1/16 etc . Current version has it in %. What % delay setting should I set to get 1/16 of a beat?

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 5:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Why you don't use the native Echo effect? (There's no native delay effect in v8)

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 7:40 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
How about finally getting round to doing something with the video side of things, Christ, it's been long enough to at least do something with it.

Because it certainly looks since V8 release that Atomix is now only catering to the audio side of things. Stuff the video users, lets forget about them, keep everyone else happy... and please do not include Karaoke as video side, that would just be plain silly.

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 9:06 am
Plenty of video stuff has been worked on recently.

Just because it isn't the stuff you desire doesn't mean that we aren't working on video.

Aside from your clipbank, sampler and blank video screen complaints what effects are you after (this is the effects thread)?

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 2:17 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Haha, my bad, sorry, I realised unfortunately after I posted, it should have went into another forum. I've mentioned it before off forums, how about segregating the sampler section into it's own defined sections so each window can be resizable, as it currently stands the automix window is governed by the sampler window and vice versa, it would be more convenient and quicker if each section button was independent of the others, so you could resize each window to suit individual needs. I think it would be handy for people already using v8.

Unfortunately we don't know what is being looked at or what is under development at the present time and, a year and a half without been able to use v8 is gnawing away at me and others just a little bit.

But I'll make sure any future reminders (erm who said complaints) will be posted in the correct forum.

Now someone please pass me a gun while I take my shoes off... lol.

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 12:00 am
Please add the option "post fader effect" on the individual decks!!! btw a good & configurable "gate effect" (like gater come on!!) and a LFO effect would be very appreciated, (both with sync/unsync option).

Ty. ;)

Posted Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 5:11 pm
kenyilmPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Effects like echo out, loop out or something like that for music out fading effects

Posted Wed 18 Nov 15 @ 8:09 pm
kenyilmPRO InfinityMember since 2007
SBDJ wrote :
I've got a simple fade out plugin I can upload tomorrow (well actually today, but you know what I mean).

thats gonna be good please upload this effect

Posted Wed 18 Nov 15 @ 8:11 pm
Milkdrop for MAC:
Hi
I know there is no "Milkdrop" Plugin for Mac, and it´s not planned.
Would it not be possible to make as a replace the Mac screensaver "vortex" - "Arabesque" and "" Shell "to implant in a plugin, so that they could run to replace him.

Kind regards
Wbbrothers

Posted Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 12:32 pm
38%