Forum: Wishes and new features

Post here the features you would like to see developed in VirtualDJ in the future.
Topic: [Ver 8] Video - Wishes and new features - Page: 6
Andy7689 wrote :
Whatever is in your browser you can export to excel. Just have it showing karaoke only in the browser. Then click the dot bottom left hand side, export browser and save as an excel file. Then go to ask the dj and upload that file. Done :)

Thanks, took me a while to figure it out but its exactly what i needed.

Posted Fri 31 Mar 17 @ 6:30 pm
Can we have the VideoDelay settings live as you modify them?

I play a lot of video screens and it would great to tweak the delay live as you monitor the video/audio sync instead of having to exit VDJ and re-launching after each change.

Thank you.

Posted Sun 11 Jun 17 @ 4:56 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The videoDelay setting is live, no need to restart.

Posted Sun 11 Jun 17 @ 5:04 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Hello, I would like to have a "real strobe effect" that is working like "negative effect for the screens and projectors.

Would be nice to have it as a layer above all videos and have setting for speed ?

Think this could be done with script ?, but would like to have it as effect choise.

Posted Sat 01 Jul 17 @ 9:57 am
DjButlaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
So, in starting tip my toes in the vj world, I got a ton of clips, but no means to affect em. Like kaliedascope, hue changes, GRAPICS changes like a verbal strip shuffle, or the ability to boomerang (play forward and backwards on loop) short video samples. I'd write it my damn self if I could, but my brain is slow...

Posted Fri 28 Jul 17 @ 1:47 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
freppa wrote :
Hello, I would like to have a "real strobe effect" that is working like "negative effect for the screens and projectors.

Would be nice to have it as a layer above all videos and have setting for speed ?

Think this could be done with script ?, but would like to have it as effect choise.

I found the script for it, but not able to change the speed.
Just add it on a key on the keyboard: video_fx_select "Negative" & video_fx

Posted Tue 19 Sep 17 @ 6:07 pm
Don't know about the timing but you probably want to just do:

video_fx "Negative"

so it does not replace the currently selected effect unless you want to see it for some reason. If you do want to see maybe better to map to a custom button as well as keyboard so you will see it active or not without replacing the selected effect.

Posted Wed 20 Sep 17 @ 9:10 pm
Page : [<<] [<]