Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 33
ZoofusPRO InfinityMember since 2014
locodog wrote :
Zoofus wrote :
I'd have to add tags to the other two thirds as well.

that bit can be automated.

I'd love to know how to do that.

Posted Tue 21 Dec 21 @ 5:06 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
windows or mac? [windows could be a fast plugin, mac would be a slower script]

Posted Tue 21 Dec 21 @ 5:23 am
ZoofusPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Actually, thanks, but the problem is solved. Simply changing the BPM tag in the tag editor allows those tracks to be sorted by whatever I say the BPM is. I was afraid that doing so might affect the beat grid but it does not. Thanks.

Posted Tue 21 Dec 21 @ 12:42 pm
I would like the ability to be able to save the Played state for X amount of time. ( if its already there I cant find it) so that if vdj crashes, it will save what was already played when you restart it. maybe have setting for reset on restart, or 1, 2, 4, 8, 12 hours or something to that effect.

Posted Fri 31 Dec 21 @ 4:40 am
You can use track colouring for that. It's possible to set it so that played tracks remain a certain colour for as long as you like.

Posted Fri 31 Dec 21 @ 2:13 pm
But if VDJ crashes the database doesn't get written so that won't work.

Posted Fri 31 Dec 21 @ 2:21 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The database is written to nearly instantly after any change so that would work.
You can also go to History, select the last day, select all files and select mark as played after restarting vdj.

Posted Fri 31 Dec 21 @ 3:36 pm
OK so why does the playlist window clear after a crash? Can it get recorded as well?

Posted Fri 31 Dec 21 @ 3:41 pm
Hi. It could have an option to sort the tracks by key harmonic match.

Posted Mon 03 Jan 22 @ 1:40 pm
can i get an option to lock or unlock the browser,
ie. i do not want to sort any column, so maybe a little picture of a lock to lock/unlock the browser.

Sometimes, i accidentally click on the browser heading,
and it messes up the "order" of some of the songs,
and this 're-sorting' affects the other views too, eg. Compatible Songs, some personal filter-folders, etc.

Posted Thu 13 Jan 22 @ 9:32 am
groovindj wrote :
You can use track colouring for that. It's possible to set it so that played tracks remain a certain colour for as long as you like.

so how would i go about doing that?

Posted Sat 15 Jan 22 @ 4:22 am
do this quick filter instead, if played over 12 hours ago or never played the track shows otherwise it doesn't.

Play Count = 0 or Days since Last Play > 0.5

Posted Sat 15 Jan 22 @ 4:51 am
Request :
Horizontal scrollbar for "Folders" section of the Browser

Posted Sun 23 Jan 22 @ 3:10 pm
iamanotheryou wrote :
Request :
Horizontal scrollbar for "Folders" section of the Browser

1++

Posted Sun 23 Jan 22 @ 3:37 pm
Request :
Ability to create "tabs" to the entire Browser search window,
so that there can be multiple, concurrent Browser search windows available via small tabs.

Example:
If I want to search "Michael Jackson", then I get all songs (eg. filter: compatible songs) with that search word.

Then, I can add "+" (like in an Internet browser), to search for another song in the browser window area,
without losing the output of the previous search.

Each 'Tab' can have the title of the search word used, so I can switch between those results / filters.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 2:01 pm
Hi,

Now that the waveform preview is available in the browser, it would be interesting :

1. to see the CUE points
2. be able to directly launch the prelisten by pressing this preview waveform

Thanks.

Posted Fri 11 Feb 22 @ 9:40 pm
So i'm making a lot of MKV videos with dual or sometimes triple audio tracks.

in this case I made 2 versions of the "Umbrella" song and saved the instrumental, vocals, my 2 versions, the radio edit and the original audio from the clip all on the same file all audios are in time with the video, so I would like to suggest that the browser has a little "arrow" just like a folder has, so I can choose what audio I what to load with the video.

this could be useful to group various version of the same song in ONE entry in the browser
if a file has the same name with just some tags like "(extended)", "[original]", "(remix)" the browser could group them in one entry and allow us to select wich one to load

Posted Fri 18 Mar 22 @ 6:58 pm

Posted Sat 26 Mar 22 @ 10:34 am
Should virtualfloders properties have a reset original order check box?

kind of not what virtual folders are about but a guy asked about it and I thought it's not a terrible idea

Posted Fri 08 Apr 22 @ 5:40 pm
brunoliv wrote :
So i'm making a lot of MKV videos with dual or sometimes triple audio tracks.

in this case I made 2 versions of the "Umbrella" song and saved the instrumental, vocals, my 2 versions, the radio edit and the original audio from the clip all on the same file all audios are in time with the video, so I would like to suggest that the browser has a little "arrow" just like a folder has, so I can choose what audio I what to load with the video.

this could be useful to group various version of the same song in ONE entry in the browser
if a file has the same name with just some tags like "(extended)", "[original]", "(remix)" the browser could group them in one entry and allow us to select wich one to load

Best idea!

Posted Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 12:24 pm
81%