Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: PC-to-PC Broadcasting not working. - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What up everybody. I'm on the same problem too. Not only VDJ 7. I didn't test run yet on my VDJ 8 but i'm going try to do some test run right now I work at a intertnet radio station. The problem is on my side when I go live it crash on me like nothing happened so I did the same thing like removed my VDJ and everything. I put everything in order and still the same problem. I'm going cross my fingers hope the VDJ 8 broadcasting it works on my HP Laptop. Is brand new too soo wish me luck. If I got any problems I keep y'all post it. Cause this never happened to me after my laptop got reboot. Funk Up Salute Peace.

Posted Wed 15 Apr 15 @ 12:51 pm
baladarHome userMember since 2013
Okay, now it seems that PC to PC broadcasting doesn't work at all. I have logged in, opened firewalls, my broadcast page loads without errors, but nobody can hear the music. They (and me also) see a big play button there, but it doesn't play a sound. It says "Loading broadcast..." and that's it. According to network datas, there is outgoing stream, but VDJ broadcast page doesn't load a bit from that. Could anybody help?

Posted Sat 04 Jun 16 @ 3:25 pm
TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Same problem I'm having. I sent the link to a friend, the client count goes up, but it just stuck on loading. I opened up port 8000 to this computer.

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 2:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)