Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ8 with NUMARK VIRTUAL VINYL INTERFACE WITH MAC

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tugo31PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi, there is a way to make work the NUMARK VIRTUAL VINYL INTERFASE WITH MAC OSX and VDJ8? the program doesn't recognize the card and it used to work well on VDJ7, thanks.

Juan

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 3:55 pm
The Virtual Vinyl interface is not currently supported.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 4:13 pm
Are you planning to support it or should i look for a replacement?

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 4:49 pm
Look for a replacement..... Its a good card but theres much better out there.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 6:50 pm
OK, where can i find the list of supported timecode interfaces that works fine with VDJ8 and MAC, so i can choose the correct one?

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 7:30 pm
Id say go with any Native Instruments card, any RANE card or the Hercules DJ Trim card.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 7:53 pm
gasalexPRO InfinityMember since 2006
come on that its no sopported buy another one i just paid for the updated you guy should said that before
VIRTUAL VINYL USERS YOUR INTERFACE WILL NOT BE LONGER SOPPORTED ON V8

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 7:12 pm
ooo f*ck!!! I just bought VDJ8 infinity and check and he does not see the card VIRTUAL VINYL, cash down the drain!

whether the company ATOMIX leave holders so popular and good cards without solving the problem?

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 11:44 am
Any news update on this issue?

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 7:18 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The interface is still not supported at this time. As it uses a non-standard communications method I am unsure if it will ever be added.

Posted Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 9:45 pm
DJCG22PRO InfinityMember since 2008
That's what happened to a fellow dj and myself, i was using VDJ Pro 7.4 with my VV Sound card and wanted to upgrade to VDJ8 but found out it was not supported. Hardware just gets out dated. i bought virtual vinyl bundle back in 2006 and used it through 2014 thats not that bad sometimes we just have to let go........now i came across a great deal on a NS7FX and use VDJ8 and even tho its not the newest controller, its way ahead of VDJ7 this also happened with Serato Scratch Live users TTM57 not being compatible with Serato DJ..

Posted Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 1:13 am
Will there be a Mac/PC audio driver in the near future for the Virtual Vinyl Interface?

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 2:44 am
Doubt it......

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 4:50 am
He needs to be asking Numark anyway. Wrong forum!

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 6:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)