Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] [VDJ8] Browser Zoom - Default Skin - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks.
There should be a easier way for users to know if there is an update to the skin they are using. By checking what version they have as against that is the latest uploaded version. It would avoid unnecessary skin download because users may not be sure if they have the latest. This apply to ALL skins.

Posted Wed 20 Jan 16 @ 10:07 pm
Should this skin not just become the default as loads of people have complained that browser zoom is missing in the one that is part of the installer?

Posted Wed 20 Jan 16 @ 10:12 pm
@djtouchdan - I downloaded this skin, but, couldn't see the update (the icons you posted). Tried a couple of times and still no joy. After scrolling through my skins I found that you have named it "Browser Zoom" when the previous version was called "Virtual DJ 8 - Browser Zoom".

Posted Thu 21 Jan 16 @ 11:51 am
DjdrockPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djtouchdan wrote :
v1.3.1 (available now)

DOWNLOAD HERE

Included in this update:
  • Hot Cues now reflect color_cue (requires build 2819 or later) --> on my macbook , the cue will not display colorful
  • EQ text now changes to red when kill is active
  • Extended comment field above browser (activate using pen icon on top bar)
  • Video screens now always display something (when video active and videoAudioOnlyVisualisation is set)

Note: Colored Cue points will not be visible in waveforms or song position, a future update will include this.

Posted Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 10:33 am
Djdrock wrote :
on my macbook , the cue will not display colorful

The cue markers (on the waveform) have not yet been updated to change colour. At this time, the only coloured parts are the hot cue and loop buttons.

Posted Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 5:36 pm
Terrific Skin! I have been using this skin off and on for about 6 months and it has
now become my favorite. I just uploaded the new 1.3.1 update and I notice the
words "off off " when I hover my mouse over the comment field. I thought it
initially displayed " off on" but when I clicked on the field it changed to "off off ".
What is the purpose of that information and how do I change it?

When the pen icon is activated to get the comment field, I lose the prelisten
control and the left side icons. Is this normal?

Also, I agree with one of the previous posts that the skin version should be
displayed somewhere so we know what version we currently have installed.

Posted Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 10:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)