Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Denon 3700s/x1600 issues - Page: 13

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I think you guys should note this - PhantomDeejay's 17th post down on page 7 stated to check out the motorwheelinstant play settings in virtual dj 8. I haven't actually seen him post in this thread for a while now. This statement was when I first realized I could manipulate the play/pause and 'a/b trim'/'flip' issues. I think you guys should check with him again regarding this issue before I quit posting here. If I can intertwine these two issues by getting one or the other to work and not work, wouldn't it make sense it's a program issue? There is something within those settings that needs to be leveled out in order to get both functions properly working, not just one or the other.

I have also tried getting help from live support and all they said was to contact denon. I don't see how contacting them will help anything if both decks act the same, and the problem doesn't happen in previous version of virtual dj. I'm also not the only person who has had similar issues if you look at other bug report problem threads. Anyway, thanks for the post...hopefully phanton can check in one last time.

Posted Thu 12 Nov 15 @ 10:59 pm
You all need to know this - I changed operating systems and harddrives on my computer and I still have these same problems, plus more. Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and 7 ALL HAVE THE SAME ISSUES. Not only do I still have the play/pause and flip/a/b trim issues, I hear constant popping, virtual dj constantly lags and completely stops the music. Vdj 8 and 8.1 are both unacceptable. I don't believe for a second any of you have tried this setup across multiple computers without issues. Video proof or I don't believe you.

Posted Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 3:40 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've actually just picked up a 3700 so hopefully I'll be able to do some testing with that and an X1600 this week.

Posted Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 9:18 pm
NextGPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I'm using my new Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 15, Win 10 and have (nearly) no issues. Unless the s3700's mapping seems not to work for me. To put it more precisely, sometimes the hot cue button doesnt save cues. For 90% of its a time just updating the cues.

Posted Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 9:58 pm
There is still a 10 second delay for function after I use my 'flip' and 'a/b trim' buttons. Any update?

Posted Fri 06 May 16 @ 2:38 am
Bump. This is still a virtual dj issue because I can manipulate the motorwheel lock time to allow the 'flip' OR play/pause to work correctly. I have to choose which to work perfect, vdj does not allow both to work. Either the flip and a/b trim take 10 seconds to activate, or the play/pause skips.

Posted Thu 19 May 16 @ 1:39 am
Bump. Still not fixed on Vdjs behalf.

Posted Thu 26 May 16 @ 11:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)