Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: plug in for visual effects

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'M looking for a plugin that will look at my songs in the play list[right] side and take the one on top and post on a visual effect as "UP Next" it would be nice if it read from my comment tags ,I dJ to country line dancer and the particular line dance and partner dance are stored in this search option for me just wondering if this is possible 'I manually input theis info throught the text to screen option with my logo in background

thanks
Michael S

Posted Wed 19 Mar 14 @ 9:51 am
pm me...

Posted Thu 20 Mar 14 @ 7:22 pm
tycoonentertainmentcanada wrote :
pm me...

if ya got a plugin that'd do this or an easy method let us know :)

Posted Sat 22 Mar 14 @ 11:42 am
I have it all templates and my backgrounds are free ware now. I will be happy to change my text to your name and send it back to you via email.. I have about 14 of them. Thats why I said pm me.. I will also show you how to make a multi clips dump with a controller

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 12:13 am
Sounds good to me ........

What do you need from me ?

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 11:03 am
ok, how this is done is i do video editing for stuff all the time. Since its free ware and this way im not breaking any laws . Here is what you do.. Im going to explain this as the best and cheapest way of doing this. Ok. Now take the looping backgrounds. ( google free looping video backgrounds) download them. Now I bought a few programs to do editing and text. I select the text on top and make it do effects for the loop or in some cases just have it stand still while the background does loops... then save it and apply it to a clip banks slot then map the clip bank slot to a key or to a button , "video_fx_select "clipbank" active & video_fx & video_fx_button 1" /> now the button will work with the first button in clip bank ... now load as many as you want remember you can make duplicate pages and link them to a button. The reason I was asking him to pm me as I was willing to make a template for this or even do it and reproduce my clipbanks and trade them for something cool like. I love being retired.. But now you can make your own.

p,s you have to be a pro user as I see way to many people using stolen copys and do not believe in that.

Posted Mon 31 Mar 14 @ 1:01 pm
Cam you still do this

Posted Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 5:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)