Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: pioneer DDJ-SB mapping? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just purchased pioneer dj sb downloaded the mappings to work with virtual dj pro 7

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 9:28 am
Cant cue up next song through headphones. Can any one help

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 9:29 am

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 10:07 am
I did that but that sound card doesnt give give me asio

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 10:40 am
You will need to reinstall the drivers then.

You can download those HERE

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 11:36 am
DOES A VIRTUAL DJ 8 PRO SUBSCRIBER LICENSE WORK WITH VIRTUAL DJ 7 IF I HAVE A DDJ SB CONTROLLER???? BASICALLY I WANT A WAY TO USE MY DDJ SB CONSOLE WITH VIRTUAL DJ 7 WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY THE INFINITY LICENSE

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 6:49 am
Sorry, the subscription service is only available for and will only work with VirtualDJ v8. The DDJ-SB is also not natively supported by VirtualDJ v7.

If you wish to use your DDJ-SB with VirtualDJ, then you have 3 options:

• Purchase a full VirtualDJ Pro Infinity license. This will allow you to use either the full VirtualDJ v8 Pro Infinity with the DDJ-SB or optionally VirtualDJ v7 Pro if you download the add-on mapper.

• Subscribe to VirtualDJ 8 and you will be able to use VirtualDJ v8 Pro Subscriber with the DDJ-SB.

• Purchase a VirtualDJ 8 controller license for the DDJ-SB. This will allow you to use VirtualDJ 8 Home with the DDJ-SB controller enabled only. This option is for non-commercial home use only.

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 7:36 am
Ola! Boa Tarde! amigos!! Alguem sabe me informar se alguem ja conseguiu utilizar uma PIONEER DDJ SB no Virtual DJ 7, pois nao consigo encontrar ou configurar o mapeamento para as funções! Obrigado!

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 12:00 pm
Here is a mapping you can download for free:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I haven't actually tried it but it looks pretty good.

Edited by PhantomDeejay
Reason:
Links to external add-on downloads is not allowed. Please read the forum rules.

Posted Wed 15 Oct 14 @ 3:00 am
Hola q tal necesito los mappers original para el pioner ddj sb para el virtual dj 7.4 si me pueden ayudar muchas gracias

Posted Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 8:01 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

NOTE: Nobody will send you mappers and other add-ons to which you are not currently entitled. Do not ask this again in the forums. You will need to purchase VirtualDJ if you wish to use the Pioneer DDJ-SB or any other MIDI controller. The DDJ-SB is natively supported in the latest version of VirtualDJ v8, so no mappers are required.

Posted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 5:14 am
nicoyPRO InfinityMember since 2021
Hello,
I just bought a DDJ- SB controller and I was already using VDJ 8 but I cannot find any mapping support on the page. I have my serial number because I bought the software pro full a few years ago. Thank you!

Posted Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 4:40 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posted Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 7:11 pm
gotnurvPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
Hi..i just bought the Pioneer DDJ-SB which came with another LE software. I have been using VIrtual DJ free version via laptop only and like it alot. I am trying to determine whihc is my best option. Buy the full Pro version, subscription or specific controller version. If i go with the subscription will there be any offset of the sub fees paid if i decide to upgrade to full pro a few months after? Thanks

Posted Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 3:10 am
Nope, you'll still pay full price whenever you decide to buy the Full Pro version.

If money is an issue which I understand, id just get the subscription and pay the monthly then save up for the FULL PRO version.

Posted Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 3:43 am
gotnurvPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
Ok Thanks for your help; think that's what i will do.

Posted Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 3:55 am
can get full controll on my pioneer DDj SB only have just my ser.no.

Posted Sat 29 Jun 19 @ 5:45 am
I dont see why not, once you get the full version you can use it on 2 computers at the same time and it works on any controller supported by virtual dj, and that is almost everything

Posted Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 2:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)