Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Problem with mapping controller: CMD Studio 4a

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I need a mapping for Behringer CMD Studio 4a. Could someone help me. The screen says: Your current licenses to not allow you to download Controllers ..... I'm new here and I do not understand all of it here because I'm Polish. Please help

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 7:33 am

I'm interested in what I have to do to be able to retrieve the mapping

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 7:40 am

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 8:00 am
Is not there any other page of the mapping? Because I do not have enough money to buy it

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 8:12 am
No there is not. Only the full VirtualDJ Professional and VirtualDJ LE included with selected hardware supports using MIDI controllers (LE is limited software and will only work with the controller that it was included with.) Add-on mappers are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased the full VirtualDJ Pro and are one of the many benefits of purchasing the software.

You will need to save up and purchase the full VirtualDJ Pro. If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 9:35 am
I have the original disc from another controller, it was given to me after the previous controller, which was reloop beatmix

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 10:33 am
As above, VirtualDJ LE is limited software and will only work with the controller that it was included with. It does not support using any other controllers and does not support custom mapping (Except during the 20 day trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro.) LE users are not entitled to mapper downloads.

Also, if it is second hand and already registered to the previous owner, then you cannot register it. Serial numbers are not transferable once registered. Only the original owner is entitled to registered LE user benefits.

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 12:44 pm
would i be able to download if i subscribed monthly?

Posted Sat 26 Jul 14 @ 10:51 am
The CMD Studio 4A is natively supported in VDJ 8 so you won't need to download a mapping.

You can either subscribe monthly or simply buy a controller license if you only wish to use one controller at home.

Posted Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 4:54 am
Hi all, I have a studio 4a and currently on deckadence (booooooo) but I'm purchasing VDJ on payday as the free download version is way better.
Q1 is the mapping for the 4a any good?
Q2 should I just upgrade my controller to a better one? I'm thinking american audio vms.4.1?

Posted Sat 11 Apr 15 @ 1:53 pm
Instructions:
>Extract the zip file.
>Put the "BeCMDSTUDIO" file in the "Device" folder ([user name]/My Documents/Virtual DJ/ Devices).
>Put the Behringer CMD Studio 4a mapping" file in the "Mappers" folder ([user name]/My Documents/Virtual DJ/ Mappers)
>Launch Virtual DJ with the CMD Studio 4a plugged in and be sure the controller is selected under settings.

...or if you have a Virtual DJ account with a licensed copy of Virtual DJ Pro FULL registered to it you can download them from the Virtual DJ website here.

NOTE that these mappings are at the time of writing the most recent and should work flawlessly, but are still technically the "beta" mappings, meaning errors may occur or may be different than a future version of the mappings!

Posted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 2:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)