Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ContentUnlimited Video Plan - Now available Worldwide (with a few exceptions) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TonioRoffo wrote :
But if I understand correctly - none of these plans can be used if being a DJ at a commercial venue, right?

technically its the MOST legal way you can go..

The providers are getting the content DIRECTLY from the labels (unlike 'pools' where a lot of the 'content' is from users)
and the Labels KNOW that it is professional DJ's using this content..
thus :-)
The only way you could be more legal is if you contacted the labels and artists yourself and had them give you permission directly..

Posted Fri 07 Feb 14 @ 12:13 pm
Hi
Do i need to buy all three packs if i want music, Karaoke & video or is there a bundle price?

Mark

Posted Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 2:23 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Just checked the details, but it seems that each plan comes on it´s own...

Posted Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 2:29 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Why I can't download any content after paying 19.95 subscription, I had the 9.95 plan before and as of yesterday it was not working, so I paid for a new 19.95 subscription today and still can't download anything, it tells me I need to subscribe? ...I have a gig tonight and need to use it....

Please Help Me resolve this...

Posted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 3:28 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can anyone fix this issue for me, I'm still not able to use ContentUnlimited, it ask me to login, but still can't download or refresh my files.....Help

Posted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 5:24 pm
sugarfedPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
Can anyone tell me if the content unlimited video plan is available in the UAE? thanks in advance, Dan

Posted Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 4:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)