Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ContentUnlimited Video Plan - Now available Worldwide (with a few exceptions) - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

ContentUnlimited Video Plan
Now available Worldwide (with certain territorial exceptions. contact us for details)

Available for all of USA, Canada, Europe and more...

Get your unlimited audio, video or karaoke plan here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/subscription.html

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 1:20 pm
Can you not say what the exceptions are ... or would you rather people sign up then find it doesn't work for them?

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 4:16 pm
mizurPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi, Is it available in Mexico?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 9:04 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Good News but...

same Question like above 4 Germany...;-)

Posted Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 7:08 am
RobRoy - last time I checked Germany was in Europe?!?!?

Posted Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 9:21 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
UK too...;-)
but i tried to get one step before signing in, so i think it should work....nevertheless thanks 4 feeedback

Posted Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 10:24 am
Absolutely- I'm already signed up.

As I said above it's safe to say that any exclusions fall outside of the USA, Canada and Europe.

Posted Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 11:40 am

Posted Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 1:23 pm
Well it sez united states Canada and Europe, and I must say I live in one of these regions ....which I don't..... if I want it, it takes me to the payment screen so I guess it doesn't care if I lie as long as it can take my money.

Posted Sun 29 Dec 13 @ 6:16 am
Nightbeatdisco - it clearly states in the image in the first post WORLDWIDE with some exceptions.

I was merely pointing out that as USA, Canada and Europe are explicitly mentioned that the exceptions probably don't fall here.
If you have got to the payment screen the I would assume your good to go too.

Posted Sun 29 Dec 13 @ 8:51 am
It also clearly states to contact the VDJ Team to discuss exceptions. So I'd start by raising a support ticket.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Sun 29 Dec 13 @ 2:49 pm
nitebeatdisco wrote :
Well it sez united states Canada and Europe, and I must say I live in one of these regions ....which I don't..... if I want it, it takes me to the payment screen so I guess it doesn't care if I lie as long as it can take my money.

You may be able to lie, and sign up. It may even take your money. However, you will not get any videos. So, how does that lie help you?

Posted Sun 29 Dec 13 @ 3:46 pm
Just my point on the "contract" side it sez nothing about worldwide just Canada , U.S. and Europe .... but it seems they will except payment worldwide regardless of if the service is actually provided.

Posted Sun 29 Dec 13 @ 6:39 pm
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It says.
"You can even download all the songs you want on your computer and play them in VirtualDJ without an Internet connection"
So am i able to dowload 320 bitrate tracks on internet connected PC transfer to DJ pc any amount?
as it says "To use your ContentUnlimited subscription, just make sure your VirtualDJ software is logged into your virtualdj.com account (in Config->Internet)"
So not ideal really unless you can connect to internet while gigging Personally i don't want my PC connected to the net
Also
"For as low as $9.99 per month, you can play ANY song you want, from the millions available, without limits, as long as your subscription is activ"

So are tracks protected with DRM? If you ever cancel contract all those downloaded "cached" tracks are useless?

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 5:21 pm
paulpa66 wrote :
It says.
"You can even download all the songs you want on your computer and play them in VirtualDJ without an Internet connection"
So am i able to dowload 320 bitrate tracks on internet connected PC transfer to DJ pc any amount?
as it says "To use your ContentUnlimited subscription, just make sure your VirtualDJ software is logged into your virtualdj.com account (in Config->Internet)"
So not ideal really unless you can connect to internet while gigging Personally i don't want my PC connected to the net
Also
"For as low as $9.99 per month, you can play ANY song you want, from the millions available, without limits, as long as your subscription is activ"

So are tracks protected with DRM? If you ever cancel contract all those downloaded "cached" tracks are useless?

If you download to cache, you only need to reauthorize every 30 days, by logging on to the internet. So, you can play those tracks, without being connected.

Some of us are not afraid of the internet. I am in the club now playing, replying to you, and my anti-virus is running. If you want to use this service live, you have to be connected.

Yes, you are only renting these tracks. You stop the subscription, no more songs. Most of us use this for songs that we would not spend money on, or are going to buy them later. Ten dollars a month may be a lot to you, so this service may not be for you. For others, it is well worth it.

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 7:57 pm
All tracks are DRM protected and will only work with VirtualDJ. If you cancel your subscription all tracks will not play (re authorize) and will show as an error on the deck that you try to load them to. If you reinstate your subscription, all previously cached content will re authorize and play again providing that you sign up to the appropriate subscription in which that content is from.

Posted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 8:00 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
mixinmuzik wrote :
They're the ones providing the video content to vdj.

http://www.vj-pro.com

There site says now available in the UK. I've been using that site for the past 12 months and I'm in the UK. What has changed?

Posted Thu 02 Jan 14 @ 1:29 pm
The licencing deal between them and Atomix.

If you are already a member and signed up then there is no benefit for you cos you will keep the downloads.

The licence is for rental only under the ContentUnlimited brand.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Thu 02 Jan 14 @ 2:14 pm
But if I understand correctly - none of these plans can be used if being a DJ at a commercial venue, right?

Posted Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 7:11 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The video plan is supplied by a legal provider who supplies content licensed for exactly this purpose, so it most certainly can be.

Posted Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 9:45 am
77%