Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Bollywood videos......

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Where can I get remixed Bollywood videos? I do not want pre-mixed, I can mix myself. I just want the latest remixed videos.

Posted Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 3:06 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Fri 13 Dec 13 @ 2:37 am
I have not been able to get any direct help yet, so it has been a tiring process. Google Bollywood remix 2013, Hindu Remix, Bollywood remix video, Popchartbusters. Most will take you to Youtube, and you will have to listen and choose. Then you will have to either download from there, or content unlimited. The sites you gave did not seem to have remixes, but then again, I don't speak their language. It has to have a strong club remix, and you will see a few DJs that are good. I don't need a whole night, but a guy comes into my club that owns 17 restaurants and lounges, and counting. I am playing this Thursday for the first time in one of his clubs, but will not need these videos. His friend, who is also Indian, wanted me to play for his birthday last Saturday, but was cancelled due to snow. He is the one that likes the remixed videos. I have a few, but always like to impress. I do the same for my Russian and Ukrainian customers. Love content unlimited.

Posted Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 4:28 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey mate, look for a style called Bhangra also Balma, I have a quite few Asian friends and they got me into this style of music many years ago, it is so infectious your body has just got to dance to it... will def get anybody's feet tapping.

Posted Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 6:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)