Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I have VDJ but I'm not getting the colored waveforms...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I just updated to the latest version of VDJ 7.4.1, but I'm not getting the colored waveforms. I'm using the standard skin but I only get the old red and blue waves, so I'm wondering if there's a special skin that I should download as well.

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 2:11 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
You just need to enable this at VDJ Config - Option :-)

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 4:24 pm
That was it! Thanks a lot Haui70

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 10:56 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
You're welcome :-)

Posted Fri 15 Nov 13 @ 3:10 am
djianlPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I don't have this option…

Auto Update is the last box I have, nothing underneath that!

Posted Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 10:17 am
Do you have the latest version installed?

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have already installed the latest v7.4.1 version, then check in CONFIG -> Info to ensure that you are actually running it. In some cases, you might have a shortcut that points to an older version.

Posted Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 11:00 am
Yeah definitely the latest version, I just updated and it says 7.4.1 on the little box that pops up when I open it.

I will add a screenshot later.

Any ideas why?

Posted Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 3:52 am
Perhaps there isn't space to display them depending on your display settings.

Do you also see the Equalizer and Volume Headroom buttons, which are also at the bottom of the CONFIG -> Options dialogue box?

If not, check your screen resolution and/or DPI settings in Windows Control Panel -> Display

For direct assistance with this issue, please contact support: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Posted Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 11:09 am
No I've not got the headroom option either.

It's not a resolution issue, I'm running a 2012 15" MacBook Pro on its highest resolution setting. There's plenty of room in the config window for the options... They just don't show up!

Posted Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 9:54 pm
As above, your best option is to contact support so that support staff can connect to your computer remotely (With your permission) to take a look at the problem directly.

Posted Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 5:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)