Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 7.4.1 - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djmila wrote :
djmagicmoments wrote :
PSEFT, it has been "just around the corner" for just about THREE YEARS. Not 3 months, THREE YEARS.

The vapor ware product has been pushed for that long.

But be patient... everyone will say.

did you buy version VDJ 7 .Is nicely by company Atomix great big update completely free .(VDJ 8 It's a new system, not only upgrade)

+1

Tks lol....

Posted Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 5:39 pm
djmagicmoments wrote :
THREE YEARS LATER - it will be out when it's ready. Stop nagging and be patient.

Geesh!

lol

Posted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 3:47 am
djmagicmoments wrote :
PSEFT, it has been "just around the corner" for just about THREE YEARS. Not 3 months, THREE YEARS.

The vapor ware product has been pushed for that long.

But be patient... everyone will say.

2 years and 16 days since the original announcement. Nothing like 3 years at all!

Posted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 1:03 pm
splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I feel that Automix should have never mentioned Version 8. They should have just kept it a secret until it was ready to be released. Why send out a teaser video, then have everyone wondering when it will be released. It makes no sense to tease people for that long. I am satisfied with version 7 but I have a deep anticipation for version 8 because of the new features like Timeline etc. I hope Automix learned a lesson; don't announce a new version if it's gonna take 2 years to come out.

Posted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 2:53 pm
I still find it funny that after all this time people still call the company "automix"

Keith

Posted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 3:02 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
kradcliffe, That is probably why people have the misconception of the software.

Posted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 3:23 pm
Fix the mix deck quad ?

Posted Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 12:55 pm
I have to report that 7.4.1 version didn't work correctly with Hercules MK4 controller (it was completely useless). As soon as I reinstalled 7.4, everything became normal. Using 2010 Macbook Pro, Windows 8.

Posted Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 8:36 pm
Thanks TEAM....This is AWESOME

Posted Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 2:59 am
how can i fix vdj when i closed its troubleshooting
and then i dont have premium acc here

Posted Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 4:22 am
ok thanks for the update but what about the virtual vinyl sound card not reading on windows 7 i5 intel computers i am having that problem and i need my box back .

Posted Sun 24 Nov 13 @ 5:00 am
@dekoncep the virtual vinyl sound card is a Numark product, you should hit up their forums.

Posted Mon 25 Nov 13 @ 10:49 am
djkolokoy wrote :
how can i fix vdj when i closed its troubleshooting
and then i dont have premium acc here

Please start your own thread, this has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Posted Mon 25 Nov 13 @ 4:08 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
Ludek wrote :
Graphic card - Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MH.
Up to date Graphic driver - Yes, (released 18 Nov 2008 and latest) and working without any problem.

Think it might be your driver are way outdated. I needed to update my drivers too
Did a quick check and seems latest driver is released November 2013, and latest big update in 2012...

That being said - the color waveforms are a "preview" feature kind of. It works ultra smooth and fast with "no" cpu in v8 with a brand new gfx engine. But we wanted to give v7 a 'sneak preview' and the color waveforms was asked for ;)
Your built in intel grafix card is also very low end, for cheep laptops. Not ideal for heavy graphic.

Try update your drivers
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/graphics Auto update tool

or manually get drivers :
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Laptop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=Mobile+Intel%C2%AE+4+Series+Express+Chipset+Family

Posted Mon 25 Nov 13 @ 7:15 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Version 8 is just around the corner

what corner o how big the corner

Posted Mon 25 Nov 13 @ 10:58 pm
discotronic wrote :
djmagicmoments wrote :
THREE YEARS LATER - it will be out when it's ready. Stop nagging and be patient.

Geesh!

lol

yeah well we have to be patient.....But how long !

Posted Thu 28 Nov 13 @ 1:34 pm
Here's the latest statement from Atomix.

I took the advice and I feel so much better now ..... apart from the conviction for voyeurism and nasty sunburn

dj-in-norway wrote :

This topic has been asked many times already - why not use the forum search ;)
As said before, VirtualDJ 8 will of course be released as soon as its ready - not a minute before or later ;)

Nagging about release date, "vaporware" and the same extreme few guys "complaining" over & over wont make us rush out a product before its fully ready ;) of course not ...

Rest of us hare super happy with v7, that works great! ;)
VDJ has millions of users, using v7 right now, and being happy dudes, enjoying their music ;)
0,000001 % users not being able to wait for a free great new version, is not gonna make us rush out an unfinished product ;)

And the extra time taken to develop VDJ 8 is done to benefit you all making a truly awesome new flagship product, is all given you as a free upgrade. Its not like anyone here has bought VDJ8 and not got it - instead (unlike most other software) - you get it for FREE - when its ready and finished ;)

Its already been demo'ed at tradeshows, people have had their hands on and been impressed, had djs using it live at stage etc etc.. So its definitively not some 'vaporware' or what ever else the extreme few negative seems to re post at any chance .. . Says more about you - than product development (not uncommon, rather opposite - its common that release dates gets pushed as new features gets added , or bugs ironed out etc - goes for Microsoft, Apple or any software house.. )

Instead since V7 is working fine, we're using time to make sure v8 is fine polished, bug free, fast performance, re-coded at every part, to work awesome ;) To benefit you all ... . all for free ;)

So go mix some music instead, have fun with VDJ 7 - enjoy a sunny day, watch the girls, or do something positive instead ;)

And regardling release dates, we dont announce that - cause its no excact science - its rather based on common sense - its released when its fully ready - time taken to do that, its noones guess. It takes the time it takes ;) Its that simple ...
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/When%20will%20the%20next%20version%20of%20VirtualDJ%20be%20released.html

Posted Thu 28 Nov 13 @ 2:11 pm
ted4321PRO InfinityMember since 2009
kradcliffe wrote :
Here's the latest statement from Atomix.

I took the advice and I feel so much better now ..... apart from the conviction for voyeurism and nasty sunburn

dj-in-norway wrote :

This topic has been asked many times already - why not use the forum search ;)
As said before, VirtualDJ 8 will of course be released as soon as its ready - not a minute before or later ;)

Nagging about release date, "vaporware" and the same extreme few guys "complaining" over & over wont make us rush out a product before its fully ready ;) of course not ...

(Dr Who Episode "Full Circle")

DOCTOR: Tell me, Decider Login, why are your maintenance men removing a perfectly good optronics circuit? Tell me that.
(They walk on through the corridors.)
LOGIN: I know nothing about these matters myself, but the manuals are thorough in their requirements.
DOCTOR: At this rate, the preparations could take years to complete.
LOGIN: Oh, generations, Doctor. We've no illusions about that.
DOCTOR: Generations?
LOGIN: Well, there's always something that needs to be perfected. A little patience goes a long way.
DOCTOR: Yes, but too much patience goes absolutely nowhere.

Posted Sat 30 Nov 13 @ 11:54 am
I'm not a sci-fi fan but that sounds logical captain!

Posted Sat 30 Nov 13 @ 4:15 pm
one million thanks to the team of virtual dj, hope the next 8, for enjoying, god bles you

Posted Tue 03 Dec 13 @ 6:58 pm
88%