Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: CueMacro - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Thanks Scott!

That also explains why I couldn't get init to work with CueMacro when I tried yesterday...

Posted Wed 30 Jan 13 @ 5:33 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
While I fully understand what your asking I just don't think it's practical for every user. I don't always run video and I have some video effects attached to the same tracks as the samples.

Just a tip:
For ALL my video commands (including the ones I have mapped on my controller) I always use "video ?" query. This will prevent the command to execute if the video window is NOT active! ;-)

Posted Wed 30 Jan 13 @ 6:00 am
Nice!!

Posted Wed 30 Jan 13 @ 7:16 am
This is the stuff I do like ;-)

Posted Sun 02 Jun 13 @ 3:15 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
v1.2 uploaded:

A remember activate button has been added - when enabled the plugin will remember the activation state across restarts. When disabled the plugin will default to deactivated.

Mac support has also been added to this release.

Posted Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 12:57 pm
Nice, Scott.

Thanks - thought everything was focused on v8, but glad to see some pulgins getting updates too.

Thanks for your work as always.

Posted Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 2:47 pm
SBDJ wrote :
v1.2 uploaded:
Mac support has also been added to this release.

You SIR deserve a medal for this!! Downloading and trying it out now.........

Thank You!

UPDATE

Am I writing these wrong cause I cant get it to loop. I wrote it like this, Outro {Cue 5 loop 16} and nothing happens. This is on a Mac to.
Even when wrote like this Cue 5 `loop 16` it doesnt work. I did notice the the LOOP IN button lights up but then goes off when I get to cue 5.

UPDATE 2

Restarted the system and everything is all good now............MOST APPRECIATED SCOTT!!

Posted Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 3:47 pm
skoggyHome userMember since 2013
Hi

Is it possible to send a midi note triggered by cue point so one could for example remote control dmx software (not freestyler) scenes.

Would be the reason to go pro ;)
Thanks

Posted Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 12:07 pm
SveninoPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Very nice and helpful PlugIn

1. I have timing-problems too: the cues are set exactly but the loops starts a bit earlier.

Like PhantomDJ wrote:

"most of my loops would "fire up" earlier than they should."

2. I´m waiting patiently on the VDJScript Command "Turn off CueMacro" to deactivate it per Key-Command.
(please Keep in mind the CueMacro 1, 2 ... Instances to be turned off as well)

Thanks a lot

Posted Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 10:10 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Trying to set up a jump to break macro

Are there any secrets on getting the jumps to sound more seemless......does it work better if smartplay is activated?

I am using this macro - Cue 3 `goto_cue 4`

for best results Should I set my cue points just before the cbg or right on top of?

or am I better off skipping a number of beats to get better results?

Posted Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 12:37 am
Scott-

First, thank you for making this. I'm trying to figure out how to use it though. I've ready what I could find for help, and watched the videos I've found, but I'm stuck with the Script Generator. If I want to make a marker to tell Free Styler's sequence 1 to play, how do I know what the value is to enter in the generator?

Posted Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 2:27 pm
I'm not sure I understand - this is unrelated to the FreeStyler plugin?

Posted Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 2:29 pm
No, it is regards to your freestyler plugin.

Posted Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 2:30 pm
OK, let me ask like this:

I'd like to add a marker in a song's POI editor to tell FreeStyler to play a light scene. How do I do it?

Posted Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 2:31 pm
I press the "Generate Script" in your freestyler 8 plugin and can scroll to see "Start sequence 1" and select it. It then asks for a value to enter, then copy the code to enter in the action box. How do I know what the values to enter are?

Posted Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 2:34 pm
Sorry, yes, it is in regards to your freestyler8 plugin.

Posted Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 2:36 pm
The value relates to the command. Not all commands require a value, but some do. It's in the FreeStyler documentation :)

Posted Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 4:05 pm
OK. I did read the documentation and see all the scripts and commands, but how do I know if it needs a value or not? One video I watched said to turn on Blackout, the value is 255 for on, and 0 for off. I don't see that anywhere in the documentation. I love manuals, but am just confused.

Posted Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 4:16 pm
How does this differ from the built in Action Cue?

aside from have to run a plugin for it to function.

Posted Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 4:26 am
This plugin is for VDJ 7......... And I think the builtin version in VDJ 8 is a lot more robust.

Posted Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 4:59 am
98%