Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [Complement Skin Set] DN-MC6000 Pro+ - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dmerrellPRO SubscriberMember since 2011
zacek100 wrote :
dmerrell wrote :
I may be missing something but just realized the "show Only" buttons are not displayed on the side of the browser like other skins. Is there a way to turn those on and off?

umm, I'll check but on my fixed resolution of 1920x1080 with the window resized to the smallest size (smaller than 1366x768) and all skin items where present...

You could also maximize the browser just to make sure you see all available options/buttons.

Yes it works in full screen, I thought I had it set for full, all good now. Been using the skin for the last month on all my gigs, awesome skin keep up the good work.

Posted Sun 03 Aug 14 @ 12:52 pm
dmerrellPRO SubscriberMember since 2011
I don't want to hijack this thread for the skin, but zacek100 I wanted to get you opinion on what you suggest to do when this screen pops up? Do you get any benefit from clicking on "Use the sound Card"

Posted Sun 03 Aug 14 @ 12:56 pm
yeah, just click on USE SOUNDCARD and then check the box so it won't ask you again everytime you open VDJ. The USE SOUNDCARD button is just a shortcut to selecting the Denon ASIO driver and presetting the outputs.

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 11:52 pm
Do anybody know if this skin will work for the DN-MC6000MK2 or is this strictly for the MC6000

Posted Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 9:54 am
Any skin can be used with any controller (or indeed without one).

The layout and/or functions of the skin may not match what's on the controller, but it can still be used.

Posted Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 10:11 am
ok kool thanks for the info

Posted Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 11:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)