Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Names to add to your "iCloud" list.......... - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I am trying to add you guys to my cloud however when i search for your names and nothing comes up.

How do you do it?

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:47 am
Right click on CloudLists
Then select "add new user"
Then enter user name in popup window
Eg djtouchdan
Then press ok

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 10:48 am
Thanks Dan.

A lot of them are empty!

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:20 am
Some are, depends whether users have set up any lists yet. Some people have said they have but I can't see them either.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:21 am
Good thread!

name: schmidi_0

List: Jazzy house

More to come soon!

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 7:36 pm
I give, this feature is DOPE! It still needs a little work, but damn this is such a cool way for us all to collectively discover new trax!

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 7:50 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Some are, depends whether users have set up any lists yet. Some people have said they have but I can't see them either.

Don't forget that they can be set to "Private" and won't show up.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:37 pm
Very true mate. I am just referring to those who have asked to be added on this thread but are yet to do a public list. :-)

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 11:41 pm
So I added everyone on this thread, but only djtouchdan and djcyder have public lists. I should have 3 lists public on mine. Can anyone confirm this?

Schmidi

Posted Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 7:36 am
Stupid, if you want people to subscribe then why make it private?

Posted Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 10:01 am
Cause Maybe my list isn't complete......... the problem I'm having is that alot of my Trap tracks aren't on YouTube or the web in general. I've got a lot of stuff from independent producers off of soundcloud.........

Posted Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 11:07 am
cortoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
*"corto" has added tech house set to his cloud list. Good for Lounge, small club. Good for peak time and leads into wrapup, depending on your time frame. You ca run thru it in about 1.5, to two hours if you stretch by messing with effects loops etc., with only two decks. Tunes work good side by side. You can even squeze in some dubstep. After first couple tunes you can take it in that dirrection, if that is where you need to go with your set. Enjoy. Feedback appreciated.

REMEMBER !!! FEEL THE CROWD, NOT YOU OWN MUSIC!!!

Posted Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 6:44 am
This is VERY cool. Great way to see what others are doing and to share music that you might never otherwise have found.

Posted Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 9:23 pm
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
schmidi_0 wrote :
So I added everyone on this thread, but only djtouchdan and djcyder have public lists. I should have 3 lists public on mine. Can anyone confirm this?

Schmidi

Yes Got Them Ta!

Posted Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 1:45 am
Thought this would be a sticky

Posted Sat 03 Nov 12 @ 6:04 pm
jonmcdjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I like this cloud feature! playing around with it now....

Posted Tue 20 Nov 12 @ 5:51 pm
What happened to this feature? seems to of died of death!

The ones I subscribed to have the same songs in them since this feature was launched.

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 7:51 am
add me DJHarrison2020

Posted Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 9:41 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It does seem to have gone all quiet - shame, as I really think the idea behind it has some mileage. I think it could be improved though - how about at the end of a gig, you could submit your track history to your cloudlist ID? You could subscribe to your favourite DJs, and see what everyone else is playing. I suspect the reason that the cloudlist system is so quiet at the moment is that it's actually quite a hassle to put a playlist together. If it could look at your track history, and attempt to match the tracks to what's available in the grooveshark catalogue automatically, it would get a lot more use. Even if it couldn't match the tracks automatically, I dare say people would still be interested in seeing other people's tracklists.

Posted Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 12:59 am
djsherz wrote :
If it could look at your track history

I'm surprised it hasn't worked like that from day one. Not everyone uses Netsearch. Some DJs actually buy their music!

IMO it should work from the History folder, Playlists folder.....or both, with the ability to select where you want the data to come from.

Posted Wed 21 Aug 13 @ 5:20 pm
83%