Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: PIONEER WeGo for Virtual DJ - MIX & WALKTHROUGH

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SchnipHome userMember since 2011

Posted Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 3:28 pm
Awesome video! That filter sounds better then what we have now, is it a different one??

I just love videos that show VDJ like this!!

Posted Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 6:41 pm
really liked seeing that controller in action, great tool!

Posted Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 11:21 am
nice nice ;)

Posted Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 2:25 pm
Is it possible to control Virtual DJ Pro with the WeGo? Or only the limited edition?

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 3:55 pm
Ok...DAYAMN that is a sweet ass "beginner" controller. At first I thought it was just pretty lights...But, they really packed a TON of features on that thing. I honestly like the feature set of that one better than the new Aero or SX!

I think Ima gettin' one of those! Not to mention, it just looks flat out fun to mix on with a touch of Tron style!

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 8:18 pm
Schnip wrote :
Is it possible to control Virtual DJ Pro with the WeGo? Or only the limited edition?

The WeGo is natively mapped in the latest version of VirtualDJ Pro Full (7.1)

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 10:12 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
it maybe labeled as a gateway drug but after having used one of these for a few days I gotta say this thing is pretty intense great controller for anyone.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 10:33 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am strongly considering this to replace my vci-100. I think it would be a good replacement. What do you think Cyder?

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 11:14 pm
I got a ddj wego and I allready had VDJ Pro on my pc and I installed the LE also. I want to make the Pro work the same as the LE with the controller because it doesn't respond to any button that I press to send command to the pc\VDJ Pro.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 7:48 pm
This is probably because you have an out-of-date version of VirtualDJ Pro that doesn't support the WeGo.

Please register your Pro serial number on your profile page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest v7.4 version from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.) Your VirtualDJ LE should entitle you to a discount off the cost of upgrading.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 7:58 pm
The version for the Pro is 7.04 so why doesn't works with the controller like LE does?
Setting or what does not work?

Posted Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 6:51 pm

Posted Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 8:21 pm
vap33Home userMember since 2013
so this we go is better than the PIONEER DDJ-ERGO? since the WE GO is much cheaper

Posted Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 10:24 am
can pioneer ddj sb work with virtual dj le and how?

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 4:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)