Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Website Feature Requests - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I would like a block user option. Once selected it just levels any post or thread from that user up so it's not visible. Most other forums support this.

There's one person just now bugging the hell out of me and this would be a godsend (and of course for others that don't want to read my drivel either).

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 10:12 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I think this is the better thread to adress it:

I'd like to see the BPM in the MySets playlists.

Posted Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 2:00 pm
Also stop the forum giving a new post notification when a user edits their post. One member constantly edits their posts several times and it shows as a new post even though it's not.

The current post he's added has now been modified seven or eight times.

Posted Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 2:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

i don't know the forum template but copy [nobbc][code][/code][/nobbc] to clipboard isn't that exotic.

further; i don't really like email updates on threads. is there scope for a on forum watch list, forum boards watched - option to ignore for specific threads/

[sorry, shift key is failing 7 caps lock has been remaped on this machine xd]

Posted Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 1:22 am
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Would it be possible to allow the VDJ radio DJs to link their profiles together so that their homepage on the main VDJ site shows their activity on the VDJ radio site? An example of this would be linking the podcasts from shows record live on VDJ radio to the DJs homepage on the main VDJ site...

Posted Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 5:30 am
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Another website feature that would be nice is allowing DJs to input set lists manually. I know that we can create cloudlists, but that is not the same as a set list.

Posted Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 5:45 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
How about an option to email when you receive a PM?

Posted Thu 24 Dec 15 @ 12:17 pm
How about combining the plugins comments area into the plugins forum? Following or accidentally starting a conversation in both areas for the same plugin gets confusing. Especially with the extra navigation needed to get to the comments area.

Posted Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 12:23 am
its sort of 2 different things...

One is pre-development, other is post-release

the first one will likely be discussions about how to make, what to do, what to add etc..
While post-release is more a comment/support feature.

Dont think merging them would be of benefit

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 4:52 pm
That makes sense.
I've run into issues where topics have been carried on in both.
Maybe close the pre-release after the plugin is released?

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 5:04 pm
Can we have permissions put on the podcasts, like public, private, password?

Posted Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 1:32 am
VirtualDJ 8 - Tutorial Videos thread is horrifically slow to load.

I propose a new board for 'News' and all tutorial videos to have a separate thread on that board, really try access that thread from a phone.

Posted Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 12:32 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
In mobile Layout, is it possible to make the whole topic box a link to open the topic?
As it is now only the topic header is a link which is easy to miss with your finger, and so you have to click multiple times.

Posted Sun 21 Feb 16 @ 10:18 am
could user blogs accept comments/ of course to prevent spam, only le and above can comment.

i'd like to be able to see an entire history of blog entries, not limited to the last 20 or so,.[most are self promotion but some do rise discussion points]

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 9:16 pm
Will make something in those regards real soon ;)

Posted Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 9:33 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i don't know if this was mentioned. A notification symbol on the My Home Page, to notify of feeders from our Cloud List and My Sets

Posted Mon 07 Mar 16 @ 5:30 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
At last, YouTube videos down sized, makes navigating tutorial forums so much better... thanks.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 8:10 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Add the option to give a thumb up when a post/ script/ ideas is liked

Posted Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 8:27 pm
The request above where you view the last post in a thread but it shows as some strange percentage therefore blocking the ability to reply has still not been fixed despite them saying it would be.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 8:42 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Like/Dislike Button

Absolutely required, people may sometimes feel reticent to actually comment on a post but just clicking a like button isn't as daunting to some but at the same time they would feel they have contributed to a post in one way or another.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 8:42 pm
57%