Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Website Feature Requests - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

There is a new method of authentication to websites called SQRL, link below. perhaps the admin ppl could implement this.

https://www.grc.com/sqrl/sqrl.htm

[Other similar post moderated - Please do not post the same message more than once.]

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 1:47 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i would like to see, under everyones post... AGREE, DISAGREE, FUNNY, EDUCATIONAL and INTERESTING

Posted Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 7:26 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I suggested this a while ago and will do again.
Since Atomix says in their Privacy Policy

Quote :

This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.

That is simply not the case.
So please consider to implement this script to toggle the functionality of the "like" buttons.
It will not only help to achieve the promised security in you Privacy Policy. The website will also respond a little bit better, because it doesn't have to wait for answers of FB and Google servers.

https://github.com/heiseonline/shariff

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 5:52 am
is it possibly able to have a tagged page? or bar. I want to be able to look at website p.o.i so that I can come see things that are important to me. I respect the idea of the design but think its 2015. I need some magic. or a star on a comment as someone answers my comment and it comes up in my messages. they would click on me and tell me a answer and a copy of it ends in my messages.

Posted Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 2:52 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
The site converts &apos ; to ' even when inside Code bbc, it really shouldn't do.

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 7:15 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Jeez, someone is bored today, ya missed this one, went on nearly two months ago...

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 8:52 am
huh? what went on 2 months ago?

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 9:05 am
Can anyone tell me can you overlay scrolling or static text over the top of looping background video playing from the sample pad ? ie if I play a background with gold twinkling stars on it from the sample pad can I then put over the top of that video some text?????

Posted Sat 20 Jun 15 @ 11:09 pm
use the video plugin "text", this isn't the place for this type of request.

Posted Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 4:28 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
The mobile version of this site is still linking to the v7 download section.

Can we please get that fixed?

Posted Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 3:55 pm
Trying to use this website on hotel wifi Is useless. Something is blocking pages loading fully and it is erratic where other sites work perfectly.

Also, why does no one respond to the posts above. Are we wasting our time commenting as it looks like it....

Posted Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 3:08 am
hahah, I was at the north pole for three years.. Nothing but Christmas music.

Posted Wed 22 Jul 15 @ 8:54 pm
Looks like whoever is maintining this site is there too .......

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 3:13 pm
I would like to request a way to make it so that I can have a text or email when support is on line. I have checked all the time and always seem to miss them. I sent in a question ten days ago and have had no response back.. I also think they need a page telling us what all the possible features are and what they do. real life example.

Every command that is posible... jump, looping, and more.. it would rock to be able to see all commands that are possible. I learned how to made a song jump forward by using a button that was for something else by dragging my finger over it. The team and site is great I love to learn and need more info.. growth is by form and concept.

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 3:14 pm
um ? 1:15 am , its 9 am

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 3:14 pm
The site is going down the pan these last few weeks, time for major maintenance me thinks, even if it closed down for a day or two or maybe's a grave yard shift for someone I could live with that, but these forum non cancelling of threads "already read" is a pain.

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 5:37 pm
I have noticed that too, but there is one member who constantly edits his threads until the time is up, and they show again as new. He then replies to himself several times too so that could be part of the issue here?

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 5:51 am
Haha, I know, having a full blown conversation with yourself on line has got to be one of the saddest things.

It's why I keep requesting if after three consecutive posts from the same person fails to get a reply the poster is locked out until there is another post made on the thread, it used to be a feature of the forums, God knows why like a lot of things it has been omitted.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 11:28 am
I seem to remember Atomix were looking for a website designer, never heard anything since.

As I have said a thousand times a website and support forum are the shop window for the business. I suggested some time ago a full time position of "support liaison" (which I would be willing to do) which would involve monitoring the forums and making sure questions were answered in a timely manner and also keeping users up to date with developments and a roadmap (not trade secrets of course) but I never even got a reply. There is a thread on the Mac forum where no-one has been replied to by Atomix and it just looks bad.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 12:23 pm
A Script specific board, before 8.1 I'd check (to help out) general, pc tech, mac tech & wishes, with the numerous boards now, it's likely I'll miss easily solvable queries.
Spread the boards too thin and you'll end up with devs not dev'ing, or an slow response forum.

Posted Sun 22 Nov 15 @ 11:04 pm
47%