Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] Hercules RMX2 Skin - Page: 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

@DJ Myrrh
The RMX2 skins (black & gold) are based on the "factory default" mapping.

Greets

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 4:49 am
they are for the most part, but still....the vdj is out of sync with the progression the the effects, loops, etc. Also not all of the pads do their appropriate functions. they all appear to be mapping issues. there are several issues where what you physically do on the controller does not always do what it should in virtual dj

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 9:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Joerte01 wrote :
....... But with many smal bugs, waiting to be fixed. -;) ;-D

Which are ... ???

Posted Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 2:39 pm
DJ Myrrh wrote :
i need help mapping the mode button, when I press the button, it doesn't move through loops, effects, samples, and hotcues, in the appropriate order. please help

By default the RMX2 will launch with the EFFECTS mode selected. If that is not the case for you, you will need to update the drivers/firmware of your RMX2 to the latest version.
If the RMX2 launches on the Effects mode all times, then the action assigned to the MODe buttons will work fine.

Posted Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 2:41 pm

Posted Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 3:08 pm
Okay, maybe "bug" is not the right word. ;-) Let's say I found some things, that irritate me.

[edit]
were fixed in update v1.1.

Greets

Posted Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 3:35 pm
djdad wrote :
Ahh yes forgot about that.
You can use ...
toggle '$browsersize'

Personally i would use the VINYL button for such an action.

Another possible way to use the "fullbrowser" (with the "factory default" mapping):

LEFT: var '$shift' ? set '$browsersize' 0 : browser_folder
RIGHT: var '$shift' ? set '$browsersize' 1 : browser_window 'songs'

Mapped the buttons "left" and "right" with a variation of "shift". So you can enter the fullbrowser with "Shift+Right" and return to the normal browser with "Shift+Left".

Greets

Posted Sat 16 Aug 14 @ 7:46 am
Hello Dad,

I really loved your skin thanks again!

Could I suggest a battery life icon somewhere on top of the skin.
It is very handle if something goes wrong with the charger/bus bar... on a laptop.

Thanks

Posted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 5:35 am
Hey Dad

Thanks for the great skin!
I personaly use my rmx 2 as a 4 deck controller, is there any hope of you making this a 4 deck skin? :)

Thanks again!

Rop

Posted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 7:48 am
Battery icon will be added in next update.

The RMX2 is a 2 deck controller. Even though every controller can be used as a 4 deck one, its not in my list to offer a 4 decks version, since the default mapping (on which the skin is based on) is not offering that.

Posted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 12:27 pm
Thanks for the icon ;)

What do you think having 1 custom turn knob for each deck?
The idea come from the RMX 2 premium TR black sheet you glue on the controller : the gain can be obtained by pushing shift and turn the knob at the same time, else it is a filter knob (a picture is attached).

Having 1 knob for the gain and 1 for the filter gives a better monitoring than having to push shift to monitor the gain.

I have noticed a little bug when you push the mic on/off buttom

Have a good day!

Posted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 1:54 pm
dongkieHome userMember since 2014
Hi Boss

i have hercules console RMX 2..but we dont have a driver on my loptop..coz i lost the CD
can you help me how to download the software of my console RMX 2 or give me the link..
pls help Thanks/

Posted Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 3:05 am

Posted Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 5:02 am
I changed the loop and it works now the name of the the effects appear. The button mode works perfectly.
Only one problem: when i press the EFFECT PAD 1 the EFFECT PAD 3 light on blue lol. What does the blue lighting depends on? Can it be set somewhere?
Thanks.

Posted Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 5:26 pm
I love the skin but hate it after I fullscreen it. The resolution is horrible, it's just hideous and buttons become unreadable. Any chance of finding 1920 x 1200 resolution up your sleeve for those 17" MBP users please? Many thaks

Posted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 6:15 pm
Pepe7811 wrote :
Any chance of finding 1920 x 1200 resolution up your sleeve for those 17" MBP users please?

I second that ;-)

Posted Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 11:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)