Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] DN-MC-6000 4Deck Swap - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

yixizHome userMember since 2012
necesito ese skin me lo podrias pasar porfavor************

Moderation Edit (email removed). No license users are not permitted to post contact information.

Posted Tue 12 Mar 13 @ 12:32 pm
Skins and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased VirtualDJ.

Please do not ask users to send you add-ons to which you are not currently entitled or your account will be locked.

This forum is also for English language messages only. Please use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Tue 12 Mar 13 @ 12:44 pm
webedgePRO InfinityMember since 2010
still loving this skin. will this skin get an update now that 7.4 is out? can the slip and loop roll be incorporated with this skin?

Thanks

Posted Sun 24 Mar 13 @ 9:33 am
903djPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Very nice, Thanks for the contribution!

I don't own a 6000, but my 3000 should arrive today. I will definitely be trying this out with my new controller.

Posted Tue 21 May 13 @ 10:09 am
Hello, first of all thanks for this skin and all your hard work. Second, is there a skin that looks similar to this but for the MC3000. If so please refer me to it, if not can you or someone else design one, I'm guessing there are plenty of us that will appreciate it very much, thank you.

Posted Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 4:02 am
TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Mac version: Time Elapsed and Time remaining jump horizontally when the 1/10th second hits "1". PC version is fine.
Mac is 1440x900

PC and Mac, the vertical "Tabs" on the left don't do anything, did I miss some instructions on making them work? The font up & down seems to work somewhat, but there's already a font change in the folder listing that does work.

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 9:31 am
TulsaDJ wrote :
Mac version: Time Elapsed and Time remaining jump horizontally when the 1/10th second hits "1". PC version is fine.
Mac is 1440x900

PC and Mac, the vertical "Tabs" on the left don't do anything, did I miss some instructions on making them work? The font up & down seems to work somewhat, but there's already a font change in the folder listing that does work.

I think skin needs to be updated if you are using vdj8,contact maker...

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 7:02 pm
Isn't this the thread about this skin? I mean, since it's linked from the skins' page? Where else would we post issues?

Posted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 12:53 am
PC and Mac, when dropping a track on deck 2, the title also shows up on deck 4 title where it says "Drag a song on this deck..."

Posted Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 8:26 pm
Also, the center dot on the wheel is not centered, you can see it rotating around.

Posted Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 9:41 pm
Pic of Deck 2 track drop on top deck, also puts title on bottom deck attached

Posted Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 9:41 pm
Clock doesn't seem right. Everything has a "%0.0" in front of the times.

Fixed it by changing the lines to the following, however, the font size is different between skins, so if you edit the skin, be aware of the font size.

<text font="arial" size="14" color="#BBBBBB" align="center" format="%fullhour"></text>
<text2 font="arial" size="14" color="#BBBBBB" align="center" format="%counter"></text2>
<text3 font="arial" size="14" color="#BBBBBB" align="center" format="%hour12"/>

Posted Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 10:05 pm
hey guys remember that skin was designed for version 7
Now in version 8, some features no longer work properly.

for now be patient for the NEXT update of the skin,

Okay!
This version is for 2 decks and4 decks will be come later!
even for (touch screen) ..
This is just a preview of the project progress

for now it is only graphic and when completed at 100% and will start coding

thank you :)

Posted Sat 16 Aug 14 @ 11:32 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Looks great !

Posted Sat 16 Aug 14 @ 6:10 pm
Nice art-work ;o)

Posted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 6:56 am
Thanks ! :)

Posted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 10:18 am
webedgePRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 10:32 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Webedge,

The 'zacek' version was just an up-res version of the older skin, which depending on the resolution had clarity issues. This is a rebuild of the ORIGINAL skin, with new graphics and new included functionality. (You shouldn't have to worry about custom mappers to get this version to work.)

Posted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 11:11 am
hi there :)
here's a little progress of the skin

some screenshots

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 1:34 am
the skin it's almost ready :)

Posted Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 8:29 am
95%