Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New Hercules DJConsole RMX2 - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

does this controler haver all the buttons light up? the original rmx fail.. the mk4 was all that but plastic

Posted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 1:15 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
A Man and His Music wrote :
I still have not had the time to play with, but I will miss the pitch reset button, I use this all the time.

Charlie Wilson wrote :
These functions have been removed! You taking the piss.
- Pitch Reset Buttons

If a pitch slider is present why I need a reset button?
VDJ have also the auto reset on load option.

Charlie Wilson wrote :
- Beat Lock Buttons

Master tempo is always activated in my VDJ, why turn it off?

Charlie Wilson wrote :
- Left/Right Balance Rotary Knob

I never use the Balance in live situations, happy to see the master have now a knob.

Charlie Wilson wrote :
- Mic input on the Front Panel

It's moved on the top with also an XLR input, better then before where MIC connector was only with a Jack.

Charlie Wilson wrote :
- Stop track / Return to beginning of track Button

Just push Shift + CUE.

tycoonentertainmentcanada wrote :
does this controler haver all the buttons light up? the original rmx fail.. the mk4 was all that but plastic

ALL the button have now a good answer to the touch, "they click" and are perfect to stop repeated and highly responsive mechanical, like it's write in my review translated with google, you can fing it here http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/165941/General_Discussion/New_Hercules_DJConsole_RMX2_.html?page=3

Posted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 2:17 am
Pitch reset was nice as it reset gradually automatically.

I use master balance a lot on the fly when people are talking on the mic ect when stood near a speaker.

Always good to have a vertical option for mic and headphones.

Stop button was good for flicking through cue points. Multi gesture, combo collaborations aren't really the same.

Posted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 3:53 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I love the pitch reset and stop buttons too, but i suppose you can easily add them by remapping!

Posted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 12:12 pm
If I sync a track to mix, I want to bring it back to the original bpms, slowly and smoothly. The same for my transitions, which can be extreme. You can get it back a little at a time, by starting and stopping it.

Posted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 1:30 pm
I also like my pitch reset button.

Has anybody said for sure if both rmx fit into the same case? Are They the same size?

Posted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 3:45 pm
danielsr2006 wrote :
I also like my pitch reset button.

Has anybody said for sure if both rmx fit into the same case? Are They the same size?

This device is a facelift, trust me, the dimensions will be exactly the same.

Posted Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 4:56 am
The Hercules RMX2 with Virtual DJ Pro works great together. As a mobile DJ, I simply plug-in my laptop, JBL 615M powered speakers and I am ready to play. Btw, the sound quality and scratching is much better than my RMX. Finally, what set the RMX2 apart are the little things that will make your mix that much better.

Posted Wed 31 Oct 12 @ 4:09 pm
hi, i have brought a second user Hercules RMX DJ controller... i am quite new to djing so i could do with some advise..
please can you tell me how i can purchase the correct sofrware for the controller and how much will it cost me????

thanks in advance..

Errol

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 11:52 am
The ONLY version of VirtualDJ that will work with your controller is VirtualDJ PRO Full which will cost you $299 USD

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 12:27 pm
If the original VDJ CD came with it and the serial has not previously been registered you can get a discount on the cost of Pro.

Keith

Posted Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 12:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)