Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ BL3ND - How does he create his mixes? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJRudeDoGG wrote :
OK, now I'll wait for the barrage of do-gooder replies and flames but we all know the truth here. SO DON'T HATE!

Totally agree with you, you don't get to the top without getting dirty one way or the other!

Nevertheless.. I'm just waiting in this thread for Blue's performance!

Posted Fri 02 Mar 12 @ 4:06 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
i do have some crappy household disco lights that the kids throw around jb, all i need really is a dildo lol... the lights are those headachey types though that dont go to the beat of the music and make epplieptics freak out..

Posted Fri 02 Mar 12 @ 6:25 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
DJRudeDoGG wrote :
Being a DJ, Producer, Artist, Gimmick or Jukebox is not about ourselves but about the public, period.

Lol Rude, you have a way with words. This statement is 100% spot on. Build your brand, play your shows, collect your money and get back to your families. One way or the other, he got ALL of our attention. Learn from him and find a way to get that much attention. WHO CARES HOW HE DOES IT.

Posted Fri 02 Mar 12 @ 8:19 am
Thanks Mr. Houde. That's all I'm saying? He isn't hurting anyone and it helps his bottom line, period... So why hate on him or how he does it?

DJ RuDe

Posted Fri 02 Mar 12 @ 11:25 am
I guess whatever will make a dollar. I know a guy calls himself a DJ and all he plays is premixed cd's, store bought cd's that some other DJ mixed up, including the sound bites, but you can't tell him a thing. In his eyes he's God's gift to DJ's. I've seen him crash and burn a few times. To each his own is what I say, I just do my thing and keep it moving.

Posted Fri 02 Mar 12 @ 12:46 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 9:37 am
Blend's my idol. And I found out how he makes his mixes. If you go to one of his mixes on YouTube, go to the description, click Show More and it will show you something like 'Song Name - Someone Remix'. So he takes a few mixes and 'blends' them into one. But that doesn't make him like most people say a 'fake DJ'. Blend's got skill. And he's a DJ and an entertainer. I recently made a mix similar to his ones, check the bottom of this post for the link. I honestly done it on Virtual DJ. It wasn't that hard. I hope this helped.

FIRST MIX Link: http://soundcloud.com/dj_sketty/djsketty-first-mix

Posted Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 12:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)