Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ Video Effects - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dot you ever rest ? lol

Posted Tue 05 Mar 13 @ 11:01 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I don't see an issue with implementing QC - I'll have a look at it soon - got a few other things to finish first though!

Posted Wed 06 Mar 13 @ 10:38 am
Nice!! You are a true asset to the team!!

Posted Wed 06 Mar 13 @ 11:34 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I Installed and downloaded the Syphon plug-in three time and installed it three times in the video effect plug-in folder, but when I open VirtualDJ Pro 7.3 with Mac Lion and select the plug-in I get nothing in VirtualDJ.

Posted Wed 06 Mar 13 @ 12:55 pm

Posted Wed 06 Mar 13 @ 1:53 pm
Syphon plugin updated to v1.01 which should fix issues for those people without an activate button!

Posted Thu 07 Mar 13 @ 1:19 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Syphon plugin updated to v1.01 which should fix issues for those people without an activate button!

Thank you. The activation button shows up now in VirtualDJ.

What are some of the advantages of using this app? can anyone list them please?

Posted Thu 07 Mar 13 @ 9:36 pm
Scott a lot of your "other" plugins are for PC, will the program "CrossOver" work so I can install them on a MAC??

EDIT
No it doesnt work. The program only works with certain programs. What if I take the .dll from the PC side and place it on my Mac, would it work then. Id try it but I wont be set up till tomorrow.

Posted Wed 13 Mar 13 @ 11:21 pm
Nope, they have to be ported properly.

Posted Thu 14 Mar 13 @ 12:02 am
SBDJ, when video effects are applied in VirtualDJ 7.3 Mac In Lion they show up in VirtualDJ Video screen, but not in simple client video screen of syphon. Do you know why?

Posted Thu 14 Mar 13 @ 1:12 am
dydy1 wrote :
SBDJ, when video effects are applied in VirtualDJ 7.3 Mac In Lion they show up in VirtualDJ Video screen, but not in simple client video screen of syphon. Do you know why?

I've had the same problem, I just deactivate and then activate and it's fixed. I noticed that once I turn a video fx off it seems any that I try to use from that point on don't show up unless I turn Syphon off then back on again.

Posted Thu 14 Mar 13 @ 11:46 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
dydy1 wrote :

I've had the same problem, I just deactivate and then activate and it's fixed. I noticed that once I turn a video fx off it seems any that I try to use from that point on don't show up unless I turn Syphon off then back on again.

Thank you for the response. I am not the only one with that problem then. It is a bug then.

Posted Thu 14 Mar 13 @ 12:09 pm
No I'm not so sure it's a VDJ bug, I think it's more to do with the Syphon app.

Posted Thu 14 Mar 13 @ 1:13 pm
It's actually to do with how VDJ applies video effects - they are applied in the order they are activated - so other plugins are free to modify the video image after I've had it in my plugin. This is why deactivate/activate works - it moves syphon back to the top of the chain.

Posted Fri 15 Mar 13 @ 1:03 pm
What I have realized on my part, even when I reactivate syphon as first in the chain the video effects never show up in syphon simpler server screen period!

Posted Fri 15 Mar 13 @ 3:15 pm
Ahh, forgot all about that Scott. Well hopefully this is fixed when 8 comes out........

Posted Fri 15 Mar 13 @ 7:38 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Ahh, forgot all about that Scott. Well hopefully this is fixed when 8 comes out........

I actually like that at times. I hope when they "fix it" there will be an option to use it alone or apply it to the other active effects. An example is the screen re-sizer. One of my venues have their scaling set different on their TV's. The re-sizer gets turned on at the end of everything, and I can make it all fit. Or using some of the effects before others to create a different look.

Posted Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 7:39 am
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 11:18 am
Its coming.

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 5:57 pm

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 10:50 am
92%