Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ Video Effects - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
djBAV wrote :
Hey Scott,

SBDJ wrote :
I wrote a transition that uses a picture as a mask and I belive Larry D was using it in Vegas ;)

Last month you spoke of this transition that was finished and I'm just checking to see what it's called and if it will be added here.

Thanks,
B.

? :)

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 6:26 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It'll be available soon, just trying to do a Mac version too. I've had my hands a bit full with hospital stuff the last couple of weeks.

In other news an update to ShowLogo for Mac has just been uploaded which fixes a small bug which causes your logo texture to interfere with other video plugins.

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 9:23 am

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 10:38 am
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
SBDJ wrote :
It'll be available soon, just trying to do a Mac version too. I've had my hands a bit full with hospital stuff the last couple of weeks.

In other news an update to ShowLogo for Mac has just been uploaded which fixes a small bug which causes your logo texture to interfere with other video plugins.

Hospital stuff! Hope all is OK :)
If the PC version is ready, then please release.

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 6:28 pm
I'm fine thanks, although I think I've picked up a bug in hospital because I appear to have come down with man flu in the last couple of hours. I spend a lot of time in hospital with my son unfortunately.

Will sort the PC version over the next day or two.

Just putting the finishing touches on a few plugins I've been working on whilst in!

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 7:31 pm
I've just uploaded another Mac plugin - SBDJ ShowCover.

Like the PC version available now this displays album art on the video output.

In this version, the ID3v2 Tag is examined for a cover first, then it falls back to the named .jpg like DJ Cels plugin uses. It also supports adjustable size and position, transparency, adjustable fade in/out and a selectable colour mask with adjustable sensitivity.

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 7:40 pm
Scott any chance of getting your show cover for PC as well?

Posted Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 2:41 am
Yes :)

Posted Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 6:41 am
Thanks mate :-)

Posted Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 7:01 am
your work is awesome sbdj please realese SBDJ Camera for windows, the new options for mac are awesome but i work in windows , thanks again for your work, and cheers from mexico :)

Posted Wed 04 Apr 12 @ 2:36 pm
At the risk of upsetting the PC users more, I've updated the Mac camera plugin to v1.1. A couple of small tweaks, and the addition of the ability to apply use an adjustable sensitivity colour mask - so you can potentially remove your background for example.

Posted Fri 06 Apr 12 @ 3:55 pm

Posted Fri 06 Apr 12 @ 4:05 pm
SUM0xHome userMember since 2012
Thank very much

Posted Wed 11 Apr 12 @ 8:37 am
ShowLogo for Mac updated to v3.11.

Simple spin feature added (with a large browser area you'll see a speed control too)
Hopefully fixed video flicker

Posted Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 6:44 am
YEAH I LIKE THIS ! !
SBDJ hit the center!
I start the test
;-)

Posted Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 9:16 am
Transperancy worked on the camera plugin for about a day for me, now I can no longer make the webcam feed transparent. Any Ideas?

Thanks!

Posted Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 8:36 am
I'll have a look, it's possible I broke it in the latest update ;)

Posted Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 2:19 pm
Dear friend. showlogo install the plugin available for Mac computers and I realized that to activate the plugin, the transitions taking pictures or video cast, stop working and only remains as a switch between two channels. as an example plugin "fade transition" stop mix and melt the images is only acting as a switch.
My system is osx 10.7.3 i5 lion video card intel hd and nvidia 330m, 4GB ram.

greetings.
ps: my language is Spanish translator take care to write here.

Posted Fri 27 Apr 12 @ 8:24 pm
I'm not having that issue here.

What version is your ShowLogo plugin?

Posted Fri 27 Apr 12 @ 10:30 pm
last version..

Posted Sat 28 Apr 12 @ 8:16 am
31%