Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Video Plugin request

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I would like a plug in that would automatically ,at a preset time ,trigger clipbank or pangolin . for example every 4th song with 30 seconds left the plugin activates,,then deactivates after the song change would be great for those shows where the owners want their specials advertised. And since it auto activates we can concentrate on music instead of commercials....

Posted Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 4:48 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You can do that in Firetext now, so hopefully you will get your request fulfilled soon.

Posted Mon 09 Jan 12 @ 7:56 pm
I play videos and audio tracks! Would like to have my DJ profile Pic displayed for non video files (audio). How do I go about this. Plz help!

Posted Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 10:33 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Use it in Slideshow would be the obvious answer ;)

Posted Sun 04 Mar 12 @ 5:48 am
Thanx for your advice and I'm definitely going to use it. Any idea on how it can AUTOMATICALLY display in the next song if it ain't a video file!! Thx. Otherwise the screen would just go blank.

Posted Sun 04 Mar 12 @ 7:42 pm
You can go to CONFIG -> Video and choose which plugin you want displayed when an audio file is playing.

Posted Mon 05 Mar 12 @ 4:24 am
The Slideshow Plugin is nice. But it would be nicer (up to perfect) when there is a possibility to Play the Pictures reverse so that every time i start the slideshow there will be the newest Pictures first instead of the old ones.

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 5:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)