Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ Skipping Through Song on it's Own in Timecode

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When using my timecodes with my VMS4 the audio just randomly skips through the song as if I am moving the turntable. It happens on it's own in VDJ without me even touching anything. I really good example is here http://soundcloud.com/roshanbhoj . If you go to the "DJ Ro Thanksgiving Mix 2011" then go to 8:40 then you can see what I am talking about. I really need this fixed because I can't play at a gig or even record anything anymore when it does this. I'm sure someone has had this problem and can help me out. Thanks!

Posted Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 11:45 am
Does it do it without the VSM4 as a your mixer?? Is start there, try using a different mixer. If it doesn't happen its the VSM4.......and I can say I've never had this happen or really remember anyone else having this problem...

Huey

Posted Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 12:33 pm
Well I don't have another mixer to try it on or else I would. The VMS4 is my only sound card as well.

Posted Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 12:59 pm
Problem has been resolved by Max at Chat Support. It was a stability issue.

Posted Fri 23 Dec 11 @ 4:45 pm
The problem was not fixed. It's still happening. Still need some help!

Posted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 9:18 pm
I am having the same problem, whereas you have the vms4, I just used the software directly on my laptop for recording and I don't use in external hardware or anything. But I am having the same problem and I don't know why. Also I downloaded Virtual Dj before and I didn't have a problem but the second time I downloaded it, it started to skip through my sessions but not while I'm recording though. I think I will erase and download the software again. I will let you know what happens

Posted Thu 23 Feb 12 @ 8:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)