Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vms2 problems - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I am using the Denon MC6000 on virtual dj pro 8 and I discovered that when I pressed the cue button, I am not able to hear the music from my headphone. and also, the 4 effects which is at the top is also not working and lastly, the max,min knob is not working too.. I'm not sure behind the reason but it would be great if I could get help from here, thanks! (:

Posted Wed 11 Oct 17 @ 3:32 pm
iskxndxr wrote :
Hi, I am using the Denon MC6000 on virtual dj pro 8 and I discovered that when I pressed the cue button, I am not able to hear the music from my headphone. and also, the 4 effects which is at the top is also not working and lastly, the max,min knob is not working too.. I'm not sure behind the reason but it would be great if I could get help from here, thanks! (:

You should probably create a new post.
This one is 6 years old, is about another version of the software, and on another controller :)

But here are a few quick answers:

1. If you have the pro version, you should use the login on this page you used to buy it, because it says free home user on your account (that'll make people suspect you have a cracked version, and then you won't get help)

2. Regarding the sound setup, please check the setup guide in the manual for the MC6000:
http://virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/denon/mc6000/setup.html

3. Regarding the master button it's hardware based on the MC6000, so that will not change anything in the software but only the volume of the actual master out on the controller

Posted Wed 11 Oct 17 @ 4:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)