Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Android App That Controls Virtual DJ - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I received a Nexus 7 tablet for Christmas. It is very neat. My first tablet. I bought several DJ apps the other night. Some of them resembled VDJ a bit as the wave form at the top was pretty close. I think the name of it was adj pro or something like that.

Posted Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 11:08 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yeah I've got ADJ Pro on my S2, it seems to be the best of the bunch out there at the moment. Looks like Android still has a long way to go before it catches up with iOS based DJ apps though - apparently its a limitation to do with audio latency and the Android OS itself, until that gets sorted, any DJ app on Android is always going to be a bit, um, "meh".

Posted Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 4:31 am
Check out PdaNet+ w/FoxFi on the Play Store. Turns ur cell into a hotspot. The free version times out in about 10 mins. I paid the $8 for pro license. It works famously and obviously uses your data plan. If your grandmothered unlimited it's great because the $20/mo hotspot from VZW only allows a few gb. It stayed connected to my laptop for my whole gig to run Firetext and if you need to search a requested song, you've got the www.

Posted Tue 07 May 13 @ 1:28 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Or on the S2, go to "settings", and select "tethering and portable hotspot"... ;)

Posted Thu 09 May 13 @ 10:14 am
Does anyone have or know of a android remote app for virtual DJ 7.4 pro?

Posted Mon 17 Mar 14 @ 6:55 am
I all so have a vonino tablet and would like to down load virtual DJ 8 to it can you help me because right know its not working thanks.

Posted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 11:37 am
You can't run Windows or Mac software on a tablet with an Android operating system.

Posted Sat 08 Nov 14 @ 5:34 am
I have the normal virtual dj.am a up and coming dj what shall I upgrade too and needs to have special affects apart from that boring siren

Posted Fri 13 Mar 15 @ 10:03 am
hi guys i have a tab3 7.0 tm-210 im trying to connect with vdj but its not connecting please help me

Posted Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 4:02 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Have you installed bonjour on your PC?

Posted Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 9:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)