Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Citronic MPX10/ American Audio Versadeck Skin - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

could ther be a posability of any one making a sking for thes two controllers,, which look identical in the same way ,, just diffrent branding. i think it would be nice to hvae a skin for the seeing that they come with VDJ LE,,,.thanks

Posted Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 1:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can a Versadeck user tell me how leds of the buttons are colored when enabled (on)?

Thank you.

Posted Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 6:31 pm
Especially those HOT CUE/LOOP/Sample buttons

Its appears that depending on the mode and according to the default mapper ..
Hot cues=red light
Sampler mode = green light
Loop mode = red+green light

Is it this way ?
I ve seen a few youtube videos to understand how those light up but not sure about them.

Posted Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 7:47 pm
I intend to create 3 panels according the mode of those 4 buttons
HOTCUES, LOOPS, SAMPLES
Depending on wich panel is selected (using your LIGHT versadeck button or skin), it will show you the available button functions

Eg, if HOTCUE mode is selected it will show you if DEL or SET Cue functions are on or off using those SAVE or CLEAR buttons

I must admit that the Dev Team did an excellent job with the mapper (as always :) ), however most of the users would like to have 8 different samples instead of 4 on each deck

Posted Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 8:23 pm
And it will look like this :)

Posted Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 11:18 pm
or maybe like this :)

I will make only 16:9 resolutions
1366x768, 1600x900, 1920x1080

Posted Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 11:42 pm
I didn't realise you could have the playlit down the right hand side like this, whay aren't there loads of skins like this available.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 6:15 am
Charlie Wilson wrote :
why aren't there loads of skins like this available.

Because for many users (myself included) the browser becomes too "narrow" to have all your favorite fields visible without cluttering the info.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 6:54 am
The first skin will be released first. The second one will have to wait for ver 8, in case horizontal bars are added or something similar to let us view more fields easier.

Still awaiting for user's feedback about the lights coloring behavior.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 9:34 am
@djdad

we waiting more news of skins in the new version.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 9:04 pm
Potter, your post is a good reason to write a few words about version 8 and skins.

I have seen lately some posts, especially from skinners, that suspend a skin or an update for the next version.
First we don't know when version 8 will come and we certainly don't know what new features will bring. One thing is for sure. All the passed upgraded versions proved that new versions support old plugins. I can not imagine that the new version will not support ver 7 skins or earlier. So if you intend to create or update a skin, please do so.
Even if version 8 brings some changes on the Skin Engine, those will be minor, or will make sure that the old engine will still work.

Its time for creativity guys !!!!

Posted Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 9:35 pm
thanks for the clarification, is 02, 04 or more months of waiting, it will be worth remembering that there would not be good to release a version for these months without this well-established in my case I prefer Atomix Productions take your time as this new product, the revolution in digital systems for DJs, a greeting.

Posted Sat 26 Nov 11 @ 1:29 pm
please for give me. Sorry all,, but i've just seen this post / skin for the 1st time. Can some 1 please direct me where i can downloade it plz.

Thank you,
Blade

Posted Wed 18 Jan 12 @ 8:19 am
Can you please pest a few pics, showing the leds on and off, in order to see how they are colored ?

thank you.

Posted Wed 18 Jan 12 @ 12:55 pm
nick706PRO InfinityMember since 2010
i understand skins can take a fair bit of time to make, but i have just purchased an MP-X10, and would love a skin for it.
if one exists, could they post a link or direct me to it.
if one does not exist... could someone make an attempt at it, as i do not have a clue on making skins :(

chers guys,
Nick (B2B)

Posted Sat 11 Feb 12 @ 8:13 am
this is nice,,, can i downloade it in the skin section,,,??? i have not been on line for a while,, its nice,,,,.

Posted Tue 21 Feb 12 @ 9:11 am
The skin is not ready yet as far as I am aware.

Keith

Posted Tue 21 Feb 12 @ 11:00 am
Its going slow guys, sorry. Change of plans. Its going to be a 4 deck skin.

Posted Tue 21 Feb 12 @ 2:06 pm
loonLE userMember since 2004
I'm waiting patiently as well , for at least 1 skin for my Versadeck . it being almost April 2012 ,maybe post what you have done so far ,so testing can be done . What blows my mind is that American audio cant even commission 1 skin for any of their products. Your work is much appreciated.

Posted Wed 28 Mar 12 @ 3:41 pm

Posted Sun 01 Apr 12 @ 10:21 pm
67%