Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Citronic MPX10/ American Audio Versadeck Skin - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I will test it for you DJDAD as I have the Versadeck and was wanting a 4deck skin....BTW loving this controller.......WAY better than the VMS4 IMO

Posted Fri 06 Apr 12 @ 7:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 8:18 pm
A tip.
Versadeck is able to operate in 2 modes, Mixer mode and Midi mode. In Midi mode, Versadeck's mixer is using the internal VirtualDJ mixer, and you will be able to see also the faders, EQ and crossfader moving on the screen. In Mixer Mode, Versadeck is using its own internal mixer, and you will not be able to see any part of that moving on the screen.

To switch to Midi mode ..
Switch the device channel A to “Deck A” then you can enter the menu of the Mixer.( Press and hold the “Folder” button/pot)
Then switch up until you can see the Menu point “ 5. Mixer Setup”
Change the mixer from “ Mixer” to “ Midi” .
Then go up with the Folder button until you see Exit and Save and store this setting.
You will see “Saving” in the display.

Posted Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 10:22 pm

Followed your instructions but still cant figure out how to change to midi could you please help ??

thanks

Posted Mon 23 Apr 12 @ 3:36 am
Please see the manual of your device (Page 19). Make the adjustment, before launching VirtualDJ.

Posted Wed 25 Apr 12 @ 10:38 pm
Can i see name of song in midi mode? I see only MIDI MODE 01-02-03
thx

Posted Fri 25 May 12 @ 6:29 pm
No, that is not possible. The firmware of the device is not allowing us to display anything

Posted Fri 25 May 12 @ 6:56 pm
O.k., that's another thing they should fix on that firmware, then. Nice skin, btw.

Posted Sun 10 Jun 12 @ 4:42 pm
Hi, been using a standard skin on my versadeck for a long time and thought I'd give this 4deck skin a bash. Having trouble accessing some of the features though...main being the looping section, or should i say using the turning knobs to alter the loops. They continue to just change the music catalogue as normal even when loop is selected in the effects section. I know I probally just missing something silly to make it work, any guidance would be great please!

Posted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 4:40 am
If you are using the default mapper, then the LIGHT button should cycle through the 3 different modes (cues, Loop, Sampler)

Posted Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 8:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)