Forum: General Discussion - Topic: VMS2

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general*
This a general discussion forum, please be polite and speak with respect. Before posting, please read the forum rules and FAQ. If you are experiencing technical issues or protection errors please contact Service Support.

(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Unlicensed users cannot write personal Email, Facebook, Skype, Phone number or any other personal contact details in the forum.
VirtualDJ forums
General Discussion
VMS2

Author - Topic: VMS2 -

djrasza
PRO Infinity
Member since 2005

Posted Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 11:55 pm
Just picked it up today AND IM LOVING IT :)

Ive been trying for hours to sort out a small issue that i think its more of a mapping issue, when using the jogs to scratch, in theory, (as you go back and forth on the jogs) say you back 2 beats and forward 2 beats, back 2 forward 2, back 2 forward 2, whats happening is that its acting a bit erratic, for example if i go back 2 beats it goes forward 3, back 2 forward 1, back 2 forward 4, all of a sudden it goes back 5 beats and forward 2.... on VDJ LE it works perfectly fine, ive re-installed all the drivers and VDJ... but this is making my brain hurt...

Anyone have an idea? thanks :)