Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ ERGO V and VDJ PRO - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Sat 27 Oct 12 @ 1:55 pm
cdj2012PRO InfinityMember since 2012
hi all,

i'm having problems with my ergo is crashing virtualdj
on my mac when i scroll my FX1 & FX2 thru the list, is
anyone else having the same problem and do you know
how to fix it?????

I've lost my confidence in the whole thing now,
WHAT HAPPENS IF THIS HAPPENS AT A GIG!!!!

Posted Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 4:33 am
Please don't post your entire message in bold font. (Bold tags removed.)

The problem is most likely caused by a bad effect in your effects list. To find the effect, start VirtualDJ and click on the EFFECTS page so that you can see the entire list of effects.

Write down the list of effects and then use the FX knob to slowly scroll down them, ticking them off as you go. Once it crashes, you will now know which effect is at fault. Simply delete it http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Delete%20Plugins.html and then repeat the process for the remaining effects.

Posted Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 6:27 am
Hello! Which versions of the Virtual DJ are compatible to the DDJ ERGO-V?

Posted Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 10:29 am

Posted Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 12:01 pm
hello, i just have the pioneer wergo but if i want to launch the software he say : error 5
can somebody help me with this problem.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 1:21 pm
Is it a protection error or just error 5?

Keith

Posted Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 1:34 pm

Posted Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 1:05 pm
Set Up All My Equipment, ddj ergo k Laptop etc And The Music Wouldnt Play When I Had The Vdj Setting to The Mic When This Was Set to None The Music Played? The Mic Didnt Work When It Was set to the Mic Or When It Was Set To None?
Hope Someone Can Help!

Posted Sat 16 Feb 13 @ 3:38 am
my mac recognizes the ergo but when i open virtual dj le, the controller does not do anything in the program, its not lit up properly or anything. checked to see if i could reset the mappers but the mappers folder is empty... not sure if its suppose to be? i re installed vdj le 3 times already. i used this controller with vdj le before but on a pc, maybe thats why I'm having problems?

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 12:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Goto Applications-->Utilities and launch Audio Midi Setup.
From the top menu -bar, choose Window -->view MIDI Window.
The MIDI Studio will open. Make sure the Ergo is named as PIONEER DDJ-ERGO, if not double-click to rename it.

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 10:11 pm
4keerjControlleristMember since 2014
Hello, I just purchased an upgrade version for my Ergo. I received a mail that I need to sign-in, but what happens next? I suppose I need to download the upgrade, but where can I find my upgrade? Thanks

Posted Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 1:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Launch VirtualDJ 8 (if you have not installed yet, get it from here .. http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html )
Login with your virtualdj.com account credentials in either the Login window that pops up on launch or Config->Licenses tab.
Your purchased license will unlock the controller and your Ergo should work as expected.
Verify the license from Config->LICENSEs tab
Verify that the Ergo is properly detected in Config->Controllers tab and the "factory default" mapping is selected from the right list.

Posted Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 9:33 pm
Hola quiero saver como agarrar el programa para ergo dj mixer. Perdi el cd que viene entre la caja y la compu se me daƱo e tratado de download. Pero mo baja

Posted Thu 16 Apr 15 @ 3:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)