Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Virtual Dj Clipbank Files Download

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm looking for files to use within clipbank we have most of the files on this site downloaded on the business username but i am trying to find external files does anyone know any third party websites that i could find more clipbank files

Cheers
DamoBarrowAfc

Posted Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 11:53 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
If you have videos in your drive, then you can use those as clips in your ClipBank plugin....

Good Luck,

Joey...

Posted Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 12:16 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you could get onto the site with your business user name your welcome to have my files, theres about 26gb there now covering anything from weddings to birthdays etc, theres stuff i've made myself to getting freeware stuff, plus i do custom vids for free as well.

you'll need to pm me with your email address so i can send you a link, other than that google video loops, you should get a few hits that way.

Posted Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 3:53 pm
Tayla,

I sent you a PM with an email.

Thanks!

John

Posted Thu 29 Sep 11 @ 1:16 pm
mkentsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
tayla wrote :
If you could get onto the site with your business user name your welcome to have my files, theres about 26gb there now covering anything from weddings to birthdays etc, theres stuff i've made myself to getting freeware stuff, plus i do custom vids for free as well.

you'll need to pm me with your email address so i can send you a link, other than that google video loops, you should get a few hits that way.

Hi Tayla, Are the clipbank files of yours available to PRO users? If so, may I pinch some off you pretty please. Im stuck for Clipbank stuff & any help would be great.

Thanks

Posted Fri 23 Mar 12 @ 6:12 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've mentioned this in another forum but for those that missed the post.... unfortunately late last year my desk top took a wobbly and the memory cards fried and took out two drives worth of files, one had all the visual files on it.

Since then I've been looking at other means of storage and I'm currently busy populating a cloud site with my new visual files and once uploaded everyone can have access to them. So apologies to everyone that has pm'd me and are waiting for a link to the old giga set up, you haven't been forgotten.

There were 276 VDJ users on the old system and they'll get the invite to use the new format first and then I'll get a link to everyone else.

I've also been busy setting something else up along the same lines that hopefully will be of interest and help to VDJ users.

In the mean time until everything is up and running again if you need something made for clipbank let me know.

Posted Fri 23 Mar 12 @ 8:36 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
tayla wrote :
I've mentioned this in another forum but for those that missed the post.... unfortunately late last year my desk top took a wobbly and the memory cards fried and took out two drives worth of files, one had all the visual files on it.

I love sharing different cultural dialects and lingo's. Can you tell me what a "wobbly" is please. I'm picturing a PC tower doing a weeble wobble, and it's a funny image.

Posted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 7:55 am
Hey. I just go the VDJ.
Still haven got any videos to put into the Clipbank

I dont know where i can get them frome, can i download the from shit site?
Whats do they need to be , Avi, divx ??

Somebody pleace explain this to me.

/ Fred

Posted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 9:48 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Any format that VDJ can play will play in ClipBank, try it with your own videos first, just load one in each clipBox, activate, spin some audio tracks and enjoy the magic...

Good Luck,

Joey...

Posted Tue 27 Mar 12 @ 10:32 am
hi all fri ples help me i 1to download firetext,

my email.. ****@*****

help help..... :-(

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users]

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 3:11 am

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 3:58 am
pls. anybody out should pls. help with new clipbank visual or if you gat a website that offer it

Posted Sat 12 Aug 17 @ 8:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)