Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: THESE ARE MY FAVORITE BEATGRID PATTERNS... WHAT ARE YOURS?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

These are my favourite BeatGrid patterns. I would be very interested in seeing the ones YOU like best... ;)

Posted Fri 10 Jun 11 @ 10:27 am
Haha, that's a nice idea, I'll have to try some of those out! Sorry I don't have vdj in front of me now or I'd post one myself!

Posted Thu 16 Jun 11 @ 12:41 pm
Looking forward to that!

Posted Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 6:52 am
juzzonPRO InfinityMember since 2011
My beat grid feature seems to have stopped working on my virtual dj pro. I have reset the program to factory settings , but this did not seem to help.

Posted Mon 02 Apr 12 @ 3:53 pm
You should open a new thread (so that people find it) or contact support directly to get the proper help!
Good luck...

Posted Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 5:58 am
here is a awesome cheat... go to your folder in my documents then find the one that says sound effects copy the beatgrid and the beat grid dll. now open a new folder an paste it in it then rename both of it... to be beatgrid2. and beatgrid2.dlll then paste it again and ten lable it beat grid3 and beat grid3.dll ... now you can adjust each one when you reopen virtual dj so then you dont have to set the grids each time.. its awesome when your mapping the button to a effect.. suddenly you have ten different grid effects...

Posted Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 3:12 am
fi youre having problems activating the beatgrid, try moving the settings file out of its folder (temporally if need be, and with vdj closed)
Its in C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\SoundEffect
look for BeatGrid.ini

if you just see BeatGrid.dll and BeatGrid (without the .ini) then move the one without the .dll

Posted Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 7:45 am
you can try this one its good .....

Posted Thu 10 Apr 14 @ 4:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)