Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual dj pro7 basic

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hope this isnt a stupid question but does anyone know how to set this stuff up. This is my first time DJ ing and i know things are completely different that the old school vinyl records and a technique 1200.

1)I cant get my cross fader to work- it will play both records
2)I connected a XLR cable and studio monitor speaker but the only sound is from my mac
3)There is no sound in Headphone
4)as soon s i launch virtual DJ from desktop it says cannot "detected external but cannot use becasue needs dj pro" well i bought DJ Pro Basic from the Virtual DJ LE and still it is not working.
5) If anyone is near the Studio City area I will pay to someone to show me how to set this up.

Vegas

Posted Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 10:34 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Have you logged into VDJ to enable the Pro features?

In the settings, check the license area.
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/settings/licenses.html/

As far as the sound setup, I'm going to guess your using a controller:
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/settings/audiosetup/controller.html

We would need more information on what equipment you have to help out more.

EDIT: I just noticed this was posted under VDJ7. The manual stuff I posted was for VDJ8. Your license allows you to download and install 8 from your account, in t the license section, here in the forum. Have you tried 8 yet?

Posted Wed 02 May 18 @ 4:00 pm
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
and Y are you replying to a post from 2011???????

Posted Wed 02 May 18 @ 5:49 pm
I think someone had spammed the post in a reply and that got deleted, but the terrible forum software then activates it as unread and it appears as a latest post.

Posted Wed 02 May 18 @ 6:02 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yep, I used the "Latest Post" feature of the forum. I didn't realize when that post was made. My fault.

Posted Wed 02 May 18 @ 6:29 pm
Not your fault, but the software's fault. If an old post is resurrected and the reply deleted, the post should go back to it's most recent posted date and not appear as new and unread.

Posted Wed 02 May 18 @ 6:49 pm
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
But we really do appreciate the input and contributions
Much thanx for your efforts.

Posted Thu 03 May 18 @ 8:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)