Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark NS6 - Page: 13

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

micbob4PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks, not disputing that it doesnt show "no license" I just thought i registered correctly. Will work on trying to get it to reflect that I have purchased not one but two license plus LE version as well. Just finish 4th system that I'm purchasing 3rd full version and so far pay for two systems monthly premium payments. I did put my license number in but it told me it was already registered. Will try again

Posted Sat 07 Jul 12 @ 1:36 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, your software is not registered to your account. Please do that in your Profile page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html under LICENSES.
This will update your account to Prof user, will give you ability to download future updates, and full access to our Download Pages (effects, skins, plugins..etc)

Posted Sat 07 Jul 12 @ 9:10 am
How do you MAP the controller so when you hit the PFL button it also makes that side the active deck. I use the 2 deck skin.

Thanks.

Posted Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 11:49 am
Change the PFL and the LED_PFL keys as followed..

PFL_1 -> var "pcline1" ? nothing : select
(there will be 4 of them)
LED_PFL_1 ->var "pcline1" ? off : select

Posted Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 1:45 pm
djdad wrote :
Change the PFL and the LED_PFL keys as followed..

PFL_1 -> var "pcline1" ? nothing : select
LED_PFL_1 ->var "pcline1" ? off : select

Thanks for the reply,

I tried this earlier but you cannot listen to both pfl channels on the controller at the same time.

Posted Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 2:59 pm
Try this ..

PFL_1 -> var "pcline1" ? nothing : pfl & select

LED_PFL_1 ->var "pcline1" ? off : pfl

Posted Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 5:25 pm
djdad wrote :
Try this ..

PFL_1 -> var "pcline1" ? nothing : pfl & select

LED_PFL_1 ->var "pcline1" ? off : pfl

This works on 4 deck mode but not for 2.

Using the default 2 deck skin I can hear both decks at once and the pfl buttons behave all sorts of crazy.

Posted Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 7:03 pm
Hmm, i assume you have mapped all 4 PFL keys by changing just the bold part...
that means that the PFL_4 should be like this ...

PFL_4 --> var "pcline4" ? nothing : pfl & select

Sonido Alto Voltaje wrote :
Using the default 2 deck skin I can hear both decks at once and the pfl buttons behave all sorts of crazy.

If you can hear both decks, then i guess it works. Pfl behaves like that. I suppose you can select which deck you wish to prelisten..no ?
The 2 deck default skin will not help you to understand which deck you prelisten, because the PFL buttons on the mixer of the skin are following the SELECT and not PFL.
But the LEDS on your controller should tell you the truth (if mapped as above)

Posted Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 9:28 pm
1vjdeePRO InfinityMember since 2012
PROBLEM......
hope you help me guys... I want to use a separate sound card ( Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2 ) input into channels 1 & 2 IN LINE MODE but stll use the great midi features of the ns6. I can't seem to get audio from these channels when i switch from pc to line.
The only way i could get it to work was to keep channel 2 in pc mode while routing the sound through the NI sound card & into channel 3.
As i use 2 mic's & 2 video sources i need all 4 channels working !

REASON.....
got an ns6 but having problems with maxing out the line gain on certain videos that have low intro ie. paul simon call me al & some of my 70's & 80's promo only ones. Sometimes if i max out the line gain it can go from 0db to -3db so then i have to increase the master vol which throws my mic vol off.
My old setup was 2 cdj 2000's in hid mode with a djm 800 mixer, with the signal going into the 800 @0db minor adjustments could be made with each track.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :D

Posted Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 10:25 pm
I received my NS6 last night and found quite a bit of helpful info on these forums. I love virtualdj and will not even think of installing itch. After hours of reading and playing with different configurations I believe I have everything set up correctly. I do have one problem. The pitch bend fader on the NS6 is opposite. If I push up it lowers the pitch instead of raises it. Has anyone seen this before? THANKS for all of the input.

Posted Thu 13 Dec 12 @ 10:56 am
i know I'm late BUT I just purchased the ns6. I cannot get my virtualvinyl to recognize the ns6. CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

Posted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 3:24 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 5:14 pm
When i hook my NS6 up to my laptop, everything is hooked up correctly but when I play a song, the music is sputtering. The wave signal is doing the same thing. What am I doing wrong? PLEASE HELP.

Posted Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 1:21 pm
When I'm using crossfader, the side i'm listening to through the headphones will "skip" a beat when I slide the crossfader. It's creating me a BIG HEADACHE when I attemt to beatmatch... CAN SOMEONE HELP?

i have the NS6 working with my Virtual Vinyl...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Posted Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 1:59 pm
Im having trouble with my platters. I can press and music stops but when i try to scratch there is no response. Thanks for any help yall can give!

Posted Tue 26 Mar 13 @ 6:55 pm
How is the new updates with NS6? Is the scratching better? I would love to come back over from serato dj.

Posted Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 11:39 pm
I've noticed some problems, driver issues I think, with recent upgrades of my MAC, now running Lion OS X10.8.3. Found the beta driver on Numark's site for the NS-6 and the issues seems to have been resolved. I think the scratching is right on, then again I don't do a whole lot of it.

Posted Mon 29 Apr 13 @ 7:46 am
thedjnoble wrote :
Im having trouble with my platters. I can press and music stops but when i try to scratch there is no response. Thanks for any help yall can give!

Do you have the scratch button turned on? If you spin the platter what happens? If scratch is turned on, it should scratch, if it's off, the pitch should change. If that doesn't work, it's out of my pay grade:)

Posted Mon 29 Apr 13 @ 7:48 am
greetings!!
So i have an NS6 that is working perfectly except in the headphones the when loading a new track the volume doesn't lower on the current playing song to be able to prepare the new track. Can someone help me with this?

I have a hecules rmx 2 and its does this perfectly

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 2:26 pm
how can i get virtual dj software and numark controler in ivory coast?

Posted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 3:23 pm
98%