Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: TIC - Touch interface controller - Control VDJ with mini Touch-Screens and Tablet PCs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hello!

Since about 3 weeks i'm working on a new concept to extend Virtual DJ.
Well the I-Pad support is verry good and also customiceable but a verry expensive solution.

I've buyed 2x a mini Touch screen + 2x usb to VGA and payd under 300€. so have a little look to one example of my TIC series:

This is a Programm, where you are able to use a little touchscreen as a controller for VDJ. The whole concept is based on TIC (Touch interface controller) that's developed also by C.Hackl. Release will be if i can fix all problems depending on the MIDI loop driver. i hope this is in the next view days! And please excuse my englisch... it's verry bad in live presentations.

Hope you like it,

C.Hackl

Posted Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 2:04 pm
I think I might have to source a couple of usb touchscreens, this looks great

Posted Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 2:47 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What is the difference with a customized skin of VirtualDJ made for a Touch Screen where you can display the same thing?

Posted Thu 21 Apr 11 @ 11:13 am
ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well i developed TIC that i'm not boud to the scin of VDJ. it gives me a better multiscreen management. Also i'm able to controll the LEDs or Buttons extra in VDJ script like in a controller. This makes it possible to define verry complex scriptoperations.

Basically if i release the SDK with an example, every one could bilt it's own TIC controller if he is owning Synthmaker. In the free version of synthmaker you are able to export 5 EXEs.

In SM i could built my GUI like i want and programm acts ike a controller to VDJ. also it's possible to emulate controllers i know the indentification and the MIDI data of it. But now just hold on to the basics ^^

Posted Thu 21 Apr 11 @ 11:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)