Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VDJ MIDI Controll Definer - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I think it's possible. with that tool you are able to deffine every MIDI device ;)

Posted Sun 15 May 11 @ 12:39 pm
Chackl wrote :
I think it's possible. with that tool you are able to deffine every MIDI device ;)

Cool. Thank you Chackl.

Hey, what do you mean by "bars", as supported features of a controller?

Posted Mon 16 May 11 @ 3:16 am
Look....
A button is a button on the controller. The Visual feedback would be a led to schow if it is turen ON or OFF
A Slider is a Slider or a knob on the Controller. The Visual feedback would be a LED strip:
If the LEDs are controlled by a CC value (like the LEDs most time with a NOTE), you deffine it as "BAR". Use it for VUs or sth like that.

Posted Mon 16 May 11 @ 4:08 am
Hola
Navegando por internet me encontré una web de un Dj donde muestra el controlador Pioneer con VIRTUAL Dj de dos y los cuatro platos y me pregunta es, se puede hacer esa configuración con el controlador PIONEER????? Si es asi donde digamne donde se descarga el soporte o el plugin para VIRTUAL DJ. Aquí esta el link para que vean las imágenes que tiene este dj no se si el ya tenga esa configuracion en las dos modalidades pero estaria chido tener esa configuracion con el controlador PIONEER y VIRTUAL DJ
La pag del Dj que muestra las imágenes es este;

Posted Mon 23 May 11 @ 4:57 pm

Si el controlador de Pioneer es MIDI, se puede hacer funcionar con Virtual DJ. Pero no vas a poder descargar el programa para hacer vdj communicar con el Pioneer sin no registras tu copia de Virtual DJ.

Posted Mon 23 May 11 @ 8:45 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please post in English only or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 4:16 am
Moderation staff wrote :
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please post in English only or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Sorry about that. Just trying to help that guy out. Didn't even think of sending him to the Spanish forums :)

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 6:52 am
Latest version crashes when assigning pitch fader. Also, no way to save work and come back later. I was half way finsihed and all my work is gone. Happened three times.

Windows Vista. Please don't blame Vista, LOL.

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 7:52 pm
sorry... but thise Synthmaker plugins do some problems in combination with VISTA.... Please Use XP or 7... Vista has no optimal MIDI streaming.

Posted Fri 27 May 11 @ 8:10 pm
Chackl wrote :
sorry... but thise Synthmaker plugins do some problems in combination with VISTA.... Please Use XP or 7... Vista has no optimal MIDI streaming.

Are you going to be able to add a save feature? Defining a controller takes time. Sometimes you have to pause and shut down. If there is no way to save your work, then you just wasted all that time. Great program, by the way! I love it.

It's way to easy to blame Vista, nowadays, LOL.

I'll try it on my Windows 7 machine or my XP home desktop.

Thanks.

Posted Sat 28 May 11 @ 12:55 am
a save funktion is planed.... i'll try tomorrow to find some time to add some new features.

Posted Sat 28 May 11 @ 5:15 pm
So your not gonna make this work with Vista?? For all the static Vista gets, Ive never had a problem with any of my controllers.

Its a shame it wont work
Huey

Posted Sat 28 May 11 @ 5:22 pm
Sorry but Vista owns a brocken MIDI engine..... so SM Plugins have only problems if you use it on vista... sometimes it works, sometimes not. sorry, that's vista.

Posted Sun 29 May 11 @ 7:28 am
What's wrong with this picture?

I'm trying to map some buttons with LEDs, but no dice. The buttons work, but the LEDs don't light up.

Almost all of the other buttons on the same controller light up.

In MIDI-OX, the buttons' LEDs light up when trying to define, but they won't light up with Controll Definer. I select Button + LED . I get the button to work, like I said before no LED...

What am I doing wrong?

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 6:03 pm
You have tos elect the same channel in the LED/Bar controll at the deffiner.

You got the button on CH 5 and you'll need the LED also on 5. In your case the LED is CHAN 1 so it might not work. Please switch it to CH 5 and test it again. I'll correct it in the next version!

Posted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 4:43 am
Chackl wrote :
You have tos elect the same channel in the LED/Bar controll at the deffiner.

You got the button on CH 5 and you'll need the LED also on 5. In your case the LED is CHAN 1 so it might not work. Please switch it to CH 5 and test it again. I'll correct it in the next version!

F**K Yeah! That was it, Chackl!!!

You are the man!

But why did Controll Definer define it as Channel 1? On the XML, button's on channel 4 and led is on channel 0.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, you'll fix it, I'm sure. Thanks a bunch.

Posted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 6:44 am
willkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
First of all, great program. In older versions of VDJ my Akai MPD16 would work just fine. Not so in the newer versions. This tool seems like it would work great, problem is, after i follow the instructions, save the XML file to my devices folder, and then look at the file by browsing to MyDocuments/VirtualDj/Devices, it only shows up as a file, not an XML file like all the others in the folder. I know it has to be me doing something wrong, any chance of a step by step for a midiot like me?

Posted Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 12:30 am
just add ".XML" behind the file... then it yould work. I thoght i fixed it?.... lol will fix it

Posted Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 2:32 pm
can someone maybe email the programme to me?

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 3:42 am
email to me?

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 3:43 am
98%