Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Complete Interfaces

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Skinners,
When you create a skin we need to see things like a beatlock light, it just needs to be there.

Not that I use it, but inadvertant key stokes will engauge it and we won't know till we f up the next mix.
I have now deleted the keyboard beatlock functions.
It also disables the DAC pitch knob, so we are screwed at that point for manual adjustment.
Even the right click on the % didn't reset to 00%.
Fortunately, it was a slow song that was just much slower, but I had to change skins to correct it on the fly.

Posted Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 11:28 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hey rick, I know you have been using the V-mix skin. Is this something I need to add to the skin? Let me know, please. Also, I am getting ready to add an update soon and if this is something I need to change, please post in the V-Mix thread. Thanks.

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 5:23 am
Chris,
I do use the v-mix skin, but my comment was general in nature, not directed at any skin in particular.
I meant to post this in the skin forum, my screw up.

You know I love the v-mix skin, but I did get bit on this one.
I would add the light for other users, I have deleted the beat lock in keyboard settings.

I will be interested to see what you change in the revision, love to see a bigger video monitor, but I know that is not a skin function.

Best,
R

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 12:03 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when you say BL light are you talking about a simple graphic like the one in the V-Mix skin that shows it is active?

Also, the video window can be increased however it is at the mercy of losing space on the skin.

As for a preview of what is to come, I am going to try to add all available features of a skin so that others that don't do video (YET) may use it and get use to it. Also, the big feature is the quick mix (AutoMix) button.

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 11:50 pm
Chris,
Dammed if I saw that indicator, a larger light (maybe red) would be better for us older folks.....
I guess that is what I was looking for from the other skins I have used.

The monitor size is critical when I am not working in direct view of the screen.
Bigger is better as they say, what ever you can do is great.

Posted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 9:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)