Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BORING POST - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Please people dont post out of timing post.Go to seach on top of main page and u will find what u want.

Put out attractive post that u think no one touch base on.

Make it so good it will be a sticky post like what Dj Laundry does.

Make it more inviting to first come visiters, so it will have more Users online than Visiters online.

Come on we can do it,lets go on a mission to have over 1000 users online.

BIG UP VIRTUAL DJ

Posted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 7:29 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
muppet

lol @ dj laundry

Posted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 5:55 pm
Laundry? LOL. Man that is good.

Posted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 6:01 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hehe

Posted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 7:00 pm
still boring come on people

i still want some attention towards VDJ radio this is a gold mine what is going to waste but remember what i said COME December when i have my full version I am going to take VDJ radio to the next level.

I dont know my so many of u worry about internet broadcasting while u can just get fame right here

Posted Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 11:38 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey seanrasta44, maybe you could start calling the shots WHEN YOU DO get a license.

from the time of your initial post till now, indicates that you are interested in the forum, and the trial would of timed out, perhaps your useing a cracked version?.

If you are useing a cracked version, whether you buy it or not in December your still in violation of law.

Seems rather checky to me that your saying "still boring come on people", that's like stealing candy from a store and complaing to the shop that it's out of date.. it's not a fair comparison I know.., because Virtual DJ is a bit more expensive than candy.

Bagpuss, Come on guys it's boring!!, but hey!, don't shoot me down... because at least I paid for the software ;).

Posted Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 1:21 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yawn......next level???

Posted Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 1:56 am
Maybe DJ Laundry could get together with our friend here DJ Pasta and go over the basics of obtaining a licenced copy of VDJ.

Posted Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 4:16 am
fed up of the same thing over and over , did not made comment to be rude to u fellers so leave me alone dont war with me just making honest statement so sorry ,and not close to being interested in this boring forom,tooooo boring(same thing over and over)

Posted Mon 12 Sep 05 @ 11:32 pm
I didn't realize that this forum was sooposed to be so exciting, but I wouldn't say it's that boring, but boring to no license users maybe, your not in the circle, and clearly many come here with cracked versions, so i'm glad it's boring for them.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 12:31 am
Well I'm a professional edition licensed user, and a VIP user as well and I don't think the forums are boring at all. Evidenced by this, my 476th post to the forum. I've helped a lot a people with a lot of problems, voiced my opinion on a lot of different topics, gathered the opinions of other legitmate working DJs and most importantly gotten some REALLY crucial bugs fixed.

So, having said all that, I don't find the forums boring at all. No offense to non-licensed users, but those are usually the worst posts of the lot. Those non-licensed user posts usually fall into a few categories:

1.) Questions that could be quickly answered by actually reading the manual
2.) Questions that could be quickly answered by doing a cursory search of the forums
3.) Questions regarding how to use features that are clearly not enabled on trial versions
4.) Questions from users who are somehow using a feature that is not enabled on trial (cracked users)
5.) Completely irrelevant or not well thought out posts
... and probably a few other categories that I haven't thought of.

Even though all this is true, I still read the posts from non-licensed users though. The signal to noise ration is not very high though, I can tell you that as a fact! So non-licensed users,... step it up! Read the manual, stop using cracked versions and posting questions about your cracked version, search the forum for answers and at least give your post a once-over to check for readability and correct grammar. If English is your second language, I am not trying to pick on you but do your best to make your post readable. At least most of the words used in your post should be actual English words.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 12:50 am
Thanks for saying that Anewsome, I was too bored to type that much.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 1:54 am
I think that I will put my twooooo ccennnttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...uh...ohh what was I...oh I'm sorry. I was writing and must of feel asleep. Damn you guys are soooo boring that I can hardly (yawn) kkeeep mmy eeyeeeees oopeeennnnn...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MS

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 4:07 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
some people have too much time on their hands. Oh can we have an internet song database please! lol. would save a ton of anchor points etc. means only one VDJ would have to do it per each song!

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 4:21 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I agree with anewsome, for non licensed users could get the full info we got as licenced users. I find the forum more adictive than VDJ it self...

Peace!

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 5:32 am
I hear what you guys are saying but this forum is designed to help VDJ users. It is not the Drudge Report. And many of the posts are from newbies. Some of the VDJ newbies have never used a forum before so they might not know about the search features and may also be typing English as a second language. I say give them a break. UNLESS, of course, they are using a cracked version. This software is so good and at such a fair pricepoint that it is crazy to rip it off. I would like to see the developer driving in a brand new Mercedez as a reward for what he has done for all of us!

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 9:46 am
Well, i'm not one to blow the horn but please why is this guy getting any attention at all, its clear what is going on here. zzczzrzzazzczzkzzezzdzzvzzdzzj yawn, think i'll wash some clothes.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 3:11 pm
Someone who has no license and has been useing VDJ for over 2 months isn't really a paying customer, he didn't want any help, rather he wanted to start "calling shots" at our forum, like I said before, we are here to help, but at the same time we aren't here to bend over either..

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 3:17 pm
Wow !! The last few posts really put a picture in my head. Someone bending over while the laundry is being washed.

I better slap myself along side the head here

"S L A P !!"

There, thats better. My mind is up from the sewers and in the gutter where it belongs.....yeeeeesh!!

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 6:08 pm
well in order to "call shots" i think one must stop reinstalling the demo.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 6:11 pm
87%