Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: SLIP MODE - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello DJDad

I would like t know how do you do that with a DJ Console MK2 in VDJ7

Posted Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 10:18 pm
hallo everybody on this forum. i would like to pull the question out about virtual dj end its compactibility with denon dn-s3700 end behringer ddm4000 together... the point of asking this is to choose the right program with my equipmant as i want to mix 4 decs loops+efects+music end i dont have expiriance with program limitations of virtual dj programma... the price of it is not a problem.....please onderstend that this is new for me so take it slow.... regards from djsonny antwerpen&croatia...

Posted Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 10:26 am
Well first off your question has nothing to do with "SLIPMODE" which is the topic of this thread so you should start your own. Anyways yes the 2 units you've mentioned are supported by VDJ. I don't own those cdjs by with mine I can control as many decks as I need, the power of VDJ script.

So if you need anymore info its probably best to open your own thread that way tu can find all the info in one spot
Huey

Posted Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 11:05 am
pskeensPRO InfinityMember since 2010
@djdad, has anyone reported success with this on the NS6? Do you think this will work with the new controller?

I'm thinking it should but before I dive off with both feet I would like your opinion. It should be programmed for the SLIP button but it is not currently.

Thoughts?

Posted Fri 01 Jul 11 @ 2:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, it could work with NS6 too. Read the thread from the start.
You will need 2 extra skin decks hidden or not, to make it work.

Posted Fri 01 Jul 11 @ 2:26 pm
pskeensPRO InfinityMember since 2010
djdad wrote :
Yes, it could work with NS6 too. Read the thread from the start.
You will need 2 extra skin decks hidden or not, to make it work.

i did read from the beginning. I do not understand what you are saying. I am using the 4 deck skin currently.

Posted Fri 01 Jul 11 @ 5:32 pm
lesslowHome userMember since 2005
hi
I was wondering, would the SLIP MODE work if using timecode instead of touch sensitive jogweels?
Thanks

Posted Fri 02 Sep 11 @ 11:32 am
Hello, I have a problem, when i clone deck 1 to deck 3 deck, loads the song but doesn't play it.

Posted Sun 02 Oct 11 @ 8:39 am
lesslow wrote :
I was wondering, would the SLIP MODE work if using timecode instead of touch sensitive jogweels?

No it wouldn't work. It is a mapping for a MIDI controller with touch-sensitive jogwheels.

Posted Mon 03 Oct 11 @ 4:46 am
hi im new here. i read the topic like 3 times already trying to understand it but im still confused lol. i have a NS6 and im using the virtualdj 2 deck skin. i tried putting the mapping but it didnt work for me. i have an idea but idk if it would work. in order to enable Slip mode you press "shift" and "scratch". then you guys take it from there. or if anyone has another mapping i could try out i would appreciate it

Posted Mon 11 Jun 12 @ 4:56 pm
I tried to map slip mode as described on my Denon MC6000. It was set up to activate when shift was pressed and the touchwheel activated ('down'). I don't know what I did wrong, but now my jog wheels don't respond at all. I reset everything - mapping, skin, controller, rebooted, etc but nothing will make them come back to life. I used MIDI-OX and know that the signals are still being sent but now the decks aren't scratching or jogging at all.

Would appreciate some help!

Posted Sat 22 Sep 12 @ 3:06 pm
i know is obvious but perhaps u toggle the controller from CD to VINNYL or viceversa?

also make sure you delete (or relocate) all files in the MAPPERS folder as the only way NOT to use a custom mapper is to delete it from that folder.

Posted Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 1:39 pm
Well, it looks like you fixed the jogwheel issue, but were you able to make the scratching work with the SHIFT button. My jogwheels will not scratch while the SHIFT button is down, the decks clone fine.

Posted Sun 02 Dec 12 @ 4:10 am
guess I will look into the threads about scripting... new guy<---
Thanks pros!

Posted Tue 21 May 13 @ 2:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The SLIP mode is now supported from version 7.4 (action=slip_mode), so this topic has no further life.

Posted Tue 21 May 13 @ 8:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)