Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Plugins marked proffesional ect?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

crea2kHome userMember since 2005
I am going to register my serial number on here in a mo as I want to download some plugins, one thing is confusing me though, I bought the standard version and there was no other version listed to buy,yet to download some of the plugins you need the pro version ??,confused :-S ,does this mean I will have to upgrade?.

Posted Thu 28 Jul 05 @ 1:32 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
profesional edition users is the program you buy off this website 'Virtual DJ', home edition users is a cut down version of this product sold by ejay called 'DJ Mixstation 3' so depending on if you bought this product from Ejay or VDJ this will determine your level (and program you have).
Note. the hercules Dj Console is a free version specifically taylored to that hardware and does not come with a serial, although you can also utilise it with the profesional edition.

Posted Thu 28 Jul 05 @ 9:58 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes that's right: it is written "standard edition" when you buy but in fact it's the "professional edition"
There is otherwise 2 other lighted versions: the "home edition"=DJ Mix Station and the DJ Console Edition (which is a very old version) and that's all

Posted Thu 28 Jul 05 @ 10:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)